Grand Turk Cabana Margaretaville Location

jakzak10

Okay experts, It's been awhile since we had a poolside cabana in Grand Turks. Is the procedure still that you go to the shore excursion desk upon boarding the ship and choose which cabana you want. If so can I get a few suggestions as the best cabanas to choose. Near the Pool, but not too far from the bar.

Thanks

Alan

Okay experts, It's been awhile since we had a poolside cabana in Grand Turks. Is the procedure still that you go to the shore excursion desk upon boarding the ship and choose which cabana you want. If so can I get a few suggestions as the best cabanas to choose. Near the Pool, but not too far from the bar.

Thanks

Alan

Nope, that is for the cabanas on Half Moon Cay.

At Margaritaville, you meet up with a rep from Margaritaville and select through him. My advice, get there early. You can send 1 person in your party to go reserve, they give you a key to it, so you can reserve and go back to the ship then back to your cabana. The guy was super nice, walked with us while we decided which one we wanted.

176-vi.jpg

Edited by Danacat222

Nope, that is for the cabanas on Half Moon Cay.

At Margaritaville, you meet up with a rep from Margaritaville and select through him. My advice, get there early. You can send 1 person in your party to go reserve, they give you a key to it, so you can reserve and go back to the ship then back to your cabana. The guy was super nice, walked with us while we decided which one we wanted.

That's good to know! I haven't been able to find much of good information on renting one. It's not showing up as an excursion on our cruise, but according to the Margaritaville website, that's the only way to book it.

In Margaritaville you have to buy the cabana thru the excursions offered for your cruise and then get off early to pick the one when you get to Margaritaville. We usually always choose # 2 or 3 close to bathrooms and right across from swim up bar.

In Margaritaville you have to buy the cabana thru the excursions offered for your cruise and then get off early to pick the one when you get to Margaritaville. We usually always choose # 2 or 3 close to bathrooms and right across from swim up bar.

Is there a reason it isn't showing up in the excursions? Could it be sold out already?

Is there a reason it isn't showing up in the excursions? Could it be sold out already?

On my cruise the Cabana shows up on the excursion page with a sold out across picture. Are there two ships in port that day ? Perhaps a ship arrives earlier than yours and is the only one to offer cabanas that day ?

I can only see cabana rentals by clicking the Rentals box on the far left.

First click on Grand Turk, then scroll down on the far left which shows different options ( water sport, beach, hiking) and click on Rentals

OMG! Thank you!!! I had looked for a couple of times and just thought maybe it wasn't there yet, for some odd reason, or just sold out. Or who knows!! :confused: But either way, it's there now! And limited availability, so I booked it! I figure I can always cancel, but I would love to do that this time. We have 6 people traveling with our group, so then we can all use it.

We had one recently and we went to the hostess stand at Margaritaville, gave them our name and they took us to our cabana. We weren't given a choice, but I also didn't ask. We had #3 and it was perfect, but I don't think any of them were bad by any means.

I can only see cabana rentals by clicking the Rentals box on the far left.

First click on Grand Turk, then scroll down on the far left which shows different options ( water sport, beach, hiking) and click on Rentals

Oh, my word! How did I never know this???!!! I have been consistently checking our excursions and it is never listed. I just checked using your steps and now have a cabana reserved! THANK YOU! :D

What is the current price for cabanas at Margaritaville?

I think it was $129 or something like that in March.

Don't sweat the location. They're all around the pool. #10 isn't all that far from #1.

They really are not that far apart, so it doesn't really matter which Cabana you get.

We had Cabana #10 at Margatiaville and it was just fine!

HMC is the place to worry about the Cabana location if you want it close to the bar or close to the food or close to the bathroom or close to all three of these things are at the far end of the beach away from everyone and everything.