Transportation

Tomnsgirl

A quick look on the board will reveal it will depend on what Terminal you are going to. You can walk (if not limited mobility) to Terminal 2/4. Terminal 29 will be $10-12, maybe a buck or two more, depending on traffic.

it will be the Oasis I don't know where to look on the boards for the terminal number.

Ā 

Thanks for the response

Oasis is always at terminal 18, and the taxi fare will be the same as above, $10-$12.

• 6 months later...

My husband and I were on the harmony back to back cruises. Both cruises stopped at Mallorca .šŸ˜“ The hop off hop on buses were very unorganized,not well run and not worth the amount of money spent. šŸ˜„ The hop off hop on in Barcelona was fantastic. We took a two day pass. It was great. Well worth the cost.

My husband and I were on the harmony back to back cruises. Both cruises stopped at Mallorca . The hop off hop on buses were very unorganized,not well run and not worth the amount of money spent. The hop off hop on in Barcelona was fantastic. We took a two day pass. It was great. Well worth the cost.

Ā 

I'm confused about why you would post this on the FLA departure board in a thread discussing the taxi fare from a hotel to a specific berth? :confused: