Real cream on Carnival

Just to clarify on whats in the container. My significant and I are coffee snobs and we can attest that last cruise did not have real half and half. It was some kind of soy nondairy liquid crap. It's a bit of a prep but we always now bring our own small containers of real dairy half/Half and even go so far as to teabag our favorite coffee. It beats the coffee bar prices and we do not have to make an extra trip to wait in line in the mornings.

Summer of 2014 I returned a Brandy Alexander to a bartender saying there's something really wrong with this. She told me there was no longer any cream and that they use half and half. I asked if that was just at the bars or ship wide. She said ship wide.

She also cheerfully refunded the charge without my asking. I wouldn't have asked, simply wouldn't have ordered any more. Since she offered I accepted and left her a very generous cash tip for her attitude, her honesty, and the knowledge it would be futile to expect anything different at any of the other bars.

You cannot substitute half and half for cream, or milk for half and half, or god forbid 2% for whole milk.

Just to clarify on whats in the container. My significant and I are coffee snobs and we can attest that last cruise did not have real half and half. It was some kind of soy nondairy liquid crap. It's a bit of a prep but we always now bring our own small containers of real dairy half/Half and even go so far as to teabag our favorite coffee. It beats the coffee bar prices and we do not have to make an extra trip to wait in line in the mornings.

It's half and half if its labeled half and half. Conspiracy theorists reign supreme on CC.

My experience is that there are usually 2 containers one with half and half and one that is not. It is easy for the wrong one to get set in front of the signs but I think (not sure) the containers themselves are labled also.