On the Oasis - Sky Level Any questions?

Bottled water is only available in the suite lounge unless you have a drink package.

20160510_070915_1_zpsshj2ymzs.jpg

Can you still get the bottled water free from any bar on the ship, or do you have to pay for it??

Thanks for all the help and info!!

Carol

Can you still get the bottled water free from any bar on the ship, or do you have to pay for it??

Carol

You have to pay for bottled water unless you have a drink package. RC could add unlimited bottled throughout the ship as an amenity for suite guests. Bottled water doesn't cost much.

Not sure if this has been asked but with the suite perks do you get your luggage early? If so, by approximately what time? Also, I know typically standard cabins can have access to their room by 1 pm is it earlier for Sky guests?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by PattiRedRabbit

Carol

We got bottles of water free from the bar in the suite lounge. Unlimited.

Not sure if this has been asked but with the suite perks do you get your luggage early? If so, by approximately what time? Also, I know typically standard cabins can have access to their room by 1 pm is it earlier for Sky guests?

Only Genie cabins have expedited luggage arrival. The rest of the suites arrive when they arrive.

Edit in the past when in our SLS our luggage showed up around 2pm but has been as late as after sail away. We normally arrive at the port at 10:35.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Hello, I'll be on the Oasis in a GS for the 10/1/2016 sailing. I have a question on the VOOM internet access that comes as apart of the "Sky" level of suite class. Am I to understand that we will have UNLIMITED access for two (2) devices during the duration of the sailing? I'm interested in the VOOM Surf & Stream capability that allows for unlimited WiFi & Streaming as part of the package. I'm hoping it has both and comes as part of the Sky Class amenities that are included.

Edited by Dlanco

My room on deck 17 was ready around 12:30 pm. There was no announcement. Since I was in the SL, I checked and the doors were open.

Some luggage came early (before the muster drill ) but I think that was an exception vs the norm. There is no Sky level perk for expedited luggage.

Ok, it was mentioned at the beginning of this topic that they were offered 50% of Specialty dinning if they had MTD and Sky class. Can anyone verify if that was just for Day 1 or has it been offered for entire cruise?

My room on deck 17 was ready around 12:30 pm. There was no announcement. Since I was in the SL, I checked and the doors were open.

Some luggage came early (before the muster drill ) but I think that was an exception vs the norm. There is no Sky level perk for expedited luggage.

Yes the last three cruises we had CL suites on deck 17 we were able to access them at the time of boarding, and drop off luggage before we ate.

So we got in before 11:30am ish.

Enjoy

We do

Thanks for the great info. We're in 1722 on the Allure this fall. Not really related to the Sky class, but I had a question about room configuration. Could an inflatable mattress be placed between the sofa bed and dining room table? A twin? A full/queen? I guess I'm asking if that Dining Room table can slide all the way to the wall if the chairs are moved? We have two teen boys who would prefer not to share the sofa bed. RCCL told me I could bring a camping mattress as long as it didn't have a plug-in pump.

I've heard mixed responses to getting a rollaway (which I guess could be a concierge question when I get their intro letter).

Thanks,

Ok, it was mentioned at the beginning of this topic that they were offered 50% of Specialty dinning if they had MTD and Sky class. Can anyone verify if that was just for Day 1 or has it been offered for entire cruise?

I did not ask any other day. Hopefully, someone will ask and come back to report. The offer on the 1st day could be to relive some of the first day MyTime dining chaos.

Thanks for the great info. We're in 1722 on the Allure this fall. Not really related to the Sky class, but I had a question about room configuration. Could an inflatable mattress be placed between the sofa bed and dining room table? A twin? A full/queen? I guess I'm asking if that Dining Room table can slide all the way to the wall if the chairs are moved? We have two teen boys who would prefer not to share the sofa bed. RCCL told me I could bring a camping mattress as long as it didn't have a plug-in pump.

I've heard mixed responses to getting a rollaway (which I guess could be a concierge question when I get their intro letter).

Thanks,

I had a rollaway before on the Allure. It was placed behind the sofa bed in front of the mirror so yes the dining table could be pushed all the way back. The rollaway was probably a twin size mattress and not very comfortable. I asked for an egg crate foam mattered cover and my son said that made the difference.

I'm not sure how many rollaway beds are on the ship but the room stewardess may it sound like a limited number. I would think the good ones go first. I did not request one prior cruise with the concierge. I requested it the first day when we met the room stewardess. Going forward, I would ask the concierge when I get the letter.

I got an email from the concierge on 4/17 for this sailing. You can respond to the email and ask to reserve cabana. I asked a question about the complimentary wifi and it took a few days for a response.

can you give me the email address you responded to. I have sent a couple emails to a past one I had from another cruise and haven't gotten any response and normally I hear back from them right away about booking a cabana

I am currently on Allure in a crown loft suite. I didn't see any offer for 50% off specialty dining the first night. We went to Chops to make a reservation for the first night. I asked if they had any specials and he said he would give us 20% off. We ate there and it was delicious[emoji41].

I am currently on Allure in a crown loft suite. I didn't see any offer for 50% off specialty dining the first night. We went to Chops to make a reservation for the first night. I asked if they had any specials and he said he would give us 20% off. We ate there and it was delicious[emoji41].

The 50% off was not advertised. I went to Giovanni and asked about C&A discounts. The maître d' said there would be a discount if I had My Time dining, which I did.

It would be nice if there was consistency amount the ships especially within the same class of ships.

can you give me the email address you responded to. I have sent a couple emails to a past one I had from another cruise and haven't gotten any response and normally I hear back from them right away about booking a cabana

I am sorry I deleted the emails. Maybe if you call RC they can provide an email address. I would think you would be able to get a cabana of choice if you responded to the welcome email right away. Two people told me they reserved a cabana when they got on the ship not before. With the price increase they may not be as popular.

We have a Jr. Suite booked for an upcoming cruise and I know that there aren't as many perks but do you happen to know what might be different with it?

On Oasis, you will have access to dinner at Coastal Kitchen.

We will be in a Sky Class suite in August. Do any of the perks include having breakfast from Johnny Rockets delivered to our cabin?

Good question, I've not heard of that, but it's worth asking on board. You could for sure get breakfast from the MDR delivered to your stateroom, which would cover about 80% of what you could get from JR's, plus Eggs Benedict.

Good question, I've not heard of that, but it's worth asking on board. You could for sure get breakfast from the MDR delivered to your stateroom, which would cover about 80% of what you could get from JR's, plus Eggs Benedict.

Ok, will do. Thx for responding[emoji846]

We will be on Allure in a few weeks. The concierge gave me the prices of $295 Standard, $395 Hilltop and $495 Over Water. There were no over water cabanas left when I contacted him several weeks ago.

Same here for 10th July sailing - I enquired on 6th June.

I contacted RCI today regarding a price adjustment. While I was talking to them I asked about the Internet package that comes with the Sky class. It does include streaming.

She also said the water is specialty water and said that should be Evian. Since it didn't show a limit to the number of bottles she said you should be able to get it anywhere on the ship.