Just off the Fascination out of San Juan

glentally

A complete review will be forthcoming but seeing this is the second full 7 day cruise I know some of you are dying for info, ( I was but there was nothing to gather!)

So until I get the review out ask away.

What kind of cabin did you have? I'm curious as to whether the foghorn-like sound reported by those staying in aft balcony cabins is still an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

What kind of cabin did you have? I'm curious as to whether the foghorn-like sound reported by those staying in aft balcony cabins is still an issue.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

side balcony, never heard a horn except when leaving. More issues that that to worry about, details soon.

side balcony, never heard a horn except when leaving. More issues that that to worry about, details soon.

Thanks, now I'm curious about the "more issues" you mentioned because we're booked on Fascination for a December sailing.

We are doing this cruise in August, so we're looking forward to your review. We hope there are a lot more positives than negatives, though the comment about more issues is disconcerting.

Please post soon! I am boarding on June 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I will do the review by Saturday morning Suz and others. Didn't mean to tease, so he is the quick answers to "why did he say that"

** not a negative person or complainer when it comes to cruising - or my reviews

Embarkation - seamless

safety drill- more annoying than they normally are

comedy- awesome

shows -50/50 more later- typical of what is on most carnival

food- not so good- mostly selection ( not taste-can only eat so many things)choices were poor, like 50% picking from olive garden or ? menu

ports- TOO DIE FOR

toilets gave you black ( thank god not smelly) water from 7 pm sat nite including the morning we left

everyone that booked , you will be fine . it was that I just got off two different 4 day cruises on the same size ship (Ecstasy - Fort L and Sensation- Port Canaveral) within the last year and those two had better entertainment, food, that was the most disappointing thing. I wasn't looking for much more just the same, not worse.

Edited by glentally

Very curious leaving saturday!

marygal, See my quick answers in above post. if you need more details or something else ask and i will reply before you leave Saturday. Ports were awesome, do you know what you are doing?

Did you by any chance take pictures of the menus in the MDR?

I'm a dork, I know, but I like to know which nights we can skip the MDR, and which nights (spaghetti carbonana :D ) are not be missed!

Did you by any chance take pictures of the menus in the MDR?

I'm a dork, I know, but I like to know which nights we can skip the MDR, and which nights (spaghetti carbonana :D ) are not be missed!

no sorry, just the fun times

Thanks for your thoughts and am looking forward to your review also (hopefully with pictures :)). I am one that doesn't like a lot of choices on my menus and as long as I have a few choices I'm fine. (I watched a video once of a dog reacting to a bunch of tennis balls being dropped at once and I'm kind of like that if the menu is too complex:eek:.)

re food selection:

I hope they have chocolate melting cake!

DW and I eat fish and the vegetarian selection, not the meat dishes. Will we have many choices?

always one entree veg , multiple fish and multiple appetizers

Roz, this is definitely all about the itinerary! We did a journeys cruise in January with a very similar itinerary and it was awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app