Freedom of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruise Compasses (4/2016)

Here is the link to all the Compasses from the 4/24/16 sailing of Freedom of the Seas (Western itinerary to Haiti, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel). I also included most of the inserts along with the Room Service menu and laundry prices (the last 3 pages). Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hKDI5E2J5z9jwWnSyh4fbv_J9QoUask8otIpdn2ZdHA/edit?usp=sharing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You are a kind soul to post those activity and daily sheets. they look great. I don't see much Trivia, and I am a Trivia Addict, but looks like lots of other things to do.

My husband wanted to know what are minimum bets when playing Roulette? Are they $5 or $10.?

We are experienced cruisers but it is our first time on R.C. I. We did sail on the Zenith for a five day trip years ago. It was bucket. The elevators didn't work. the air conditioning did not work. But we had the time of our lives. the staff. the food. The fellow passengers made that one of our favorite cruises. And made me appreciate Air Conditioning in a new way.

Looking forward to the cruise in September. Thanks again for taking the time to post these Compass sheets.