Help! Trying to pack

BruceFan9

Light Sweater or Shawl should be fine. If you think you need more pants, capri's will do. As far as Makeup? Who wears Makeup at Breakfast? You are on a cruise, laying out in the Sun, you will never see these people again. I think Makeup us fine for Evening.

I'm usually cold on ships but I wasn't on Getaway. I wore short sleeves and sleeveless tops every night. I ate breakfast in the Haven every day in a tshirt and jogging shorts after rolling out of bed. Even for dinner we wore nice shorts and tops with sandals.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Getaway in four days. How cool and windy is it likely to be at night while cruising? I was packing all summer things, but now I'm thinking I should maybe throw in more pants.

Okay... we are "officially jealous". All the previous comments are spot on.... The Haven restaurant is awesome because that is "your" restaurant... so... as stated by others the "normal" dress code is fine. Some will dress-up, others will dress comfortable, treat as "your" restaurant and just be happy and comfortable. The staff are awesome. AND you can have your butler bring you any meal you want to NOT dress "at all" for :D

Also... "if" you decide to go to Ocean Blue... one of the Hostess is Raluka... please give her a hug from "Miami"... she will know who ;) Also.. be sure to go to the Cruise Critic M&G... you will meet a lot of the hotel team... and they are awesome! No pressure, just a little get-together hosted by the ship and with them providing brief introductions of the Getaway HD team.....;

Also.. be sure to go to the Cruise Critic M&G... you will meet a lot of the hotel team... and they are awesome! No pressure, just a little get-together hosted by the ship and with them providing brief introductions of the Getaway HD team.....;

Do you know when this is typically scheduled?

Also.. be sure to go to the Cruise Critic M&G... you will meet a lot of the hotel team... and they are awesome! No pressure, just a little get-together hosted by the ship and with them providing brief introductions of the Getaway HD team.....;

"generally" the first sea day.... in Cagney's and at either 10 AM or 11 AM for the Getaway... if it isn't posted on the roll call... ask the Concierge.... knows all :p

"generally" the first sea day.... in Cagney's and at either 10 AM or 11 AM for the Getaway... if it isn't posted on the roll call... ask the Concierge.... knows all :p

Thank you!