Caribbean 2017/2018 Itineraries

whatcruiseisnext

If you are looking to book those itineraries I would call princess direct or have your TA...as a friend of mine waited for it to fully load and when they called princess quite a few rooms were already sold out including the one they really wanted. ...

Oh so jealous...I hope they bring that cruise back in 2018 and also at the same time frame...I already have something booked for 2017...:)

Hopefully Princess continues to offer these itineraries and they sell very good.

Hopefully Princess continues to offer these itineraries and they sell very good.

Me too.. my friend and I are praying to the cruise gods! We are wanting to this one as our bday cruise in 2018. Then I have Kokomo as my ringtone and I jokingly said if we just count the countries they mention not the exact cities..then I will have visited all but 1 in the song if they keep this circle cruise...lol..:D

Booked the R/T LA to Alaska and the 5-day to Cabo over Thanksgiving! Still mulling over what I want to do for Christmas, I'm torn between the below:

15-Day Hawaii R/T LA on Star

14-Day Circle Caribbean R/T FLL on Caribbean

14-Day Caribbean Connoisseur R/T FLL on Pacific

19-Day Panama Canal R/T LA on Island

Decisions, decisions....I'm always open to opinions ;)

They are loaded here in Australia but no prices as yet.

I am looking at booking 4th Feb '18 14 day Caribbean cruise on Regal then back for 1 day and board for Panama canal transit through to San Francisco for 15 days.

I do hope I get the cabin on the Panama canal transit I want.

Chez

Itineraries are showing on the Princess website but no prices...

I`m interested in Saturday 23rd September 2017 - Star Princess Hawaii roundtrip from Vancouver as I will be in Vancouver having just come off the Coral Princess Alaska cruise.

Imagine visiting Alaska one week then going to Hawaii the next week - How incredible would that be !

Does anyone know when they will release prices as I`m VERY keen to find out whether I can add this to my trip to Canada, I`m from the UK :)

Itineraries are showing on the Princess website but no prices...

I`m interested in Saturday 23rd September 2017 - Star Princess Hawaii roundtrip from Vancouver as I will be in Vancouver having just come off the Coral Princess Alaska cruise.

Imagine visiting Alaska one week then going to Hawaii the next week - How incredible would that be !

Does anyone know when they will release prices as I`m VERY keen to find out whether I can add this to my trip to Canada, I`m from the UK :)

not everything is showing no prices. They're being loaded. Be Patient

Have you tried calling princess directly? As I stated earlier my friend waited and the room she wanted was sold by then

I'm that friend. I left a message for my TA at 8:50 Pacific Time. He was on the phone with Princess shortly after 9 and the room I wanted was sold. I got another room that we wanted but I was stunned to see how many of the type of rooms that we wanted were already listed as sold. I was already in the middle of an extremely busy day at work and having to deal with this was nuts. So glad to have it done though. Panama Canal, April 2018, on the (hopefully still) beautiful Coral (again). Do I dare start a Roll Call (if one hasn't already been started)? LOL!

Edited by cruiserjanet

I'm that friend. I left a message for my TA at 8:50 Pacific Time. He was on the phone with Princess shortly after 9 and the room I wanted was sold. I got another room that we wanted but I was stunned to see how many of the type of rooms that we wanted were already listed as sold. I was already in the middle of an extremely busy day at work and having to deal with this was nuts. So glad to have it done though. Panama Canal, April 2018, on the (hopefully still) beautiful Coral (again). Do I dare start a Roll Call (if one hasn't already been started)? LOL!

it's possible that a TA has a group booking. At least you're on that sailing. Keep an eye out for openings though.

it's possible that a TA has a group booking. At least you're on that sailing. Keep an eye out for openings though.

I sort of figured that but it was still nuts. I've never seen that before so early. We are happy with our second room choice.

Yesterday morning we (and two other couples cruising with us) were able to book the cabins we wanted on the 14 day Circle Caribbean cruise departing 18 Mar 18. The prices had already appeared on the Princess webpage so I knew what to expect when our TA called :-)

They are loaded here in Australia but no prices as yet.

I am looking at booking 4th Feb '18 14 day Caribbean cruise on Regal then back for 1 day and board for Panama canal transit through to San Francisco for 15 days.

I do hope I get the cabin on the Panama canal transit I want.

Chez

I would like to thank the person who started this post. I was able to start looking for my 2018 cruise. All booked last night. I am doing a 14 day caribbean cruise on 4th feb 18 then back for 1 day then board coarl on 19th feb for Panama canal transit through to san francisco. I got the hump cabin for the panama canal so really excited. Bring on 2018!

Chez

I 2nd that...although I didn't book anything as I am waiting on October 2018 caribbean cruises. ..but gave me some great ideas and hope that circle cruise comes back in 2018...and looking forward to when someone hopefully publishes that one. ..which I am assuming will be around this time next year.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='bjkTX']Yesterday morning we (and two other couples cruising with us) were able to book the cabins we wanted on the 14 day Circle Caribbean cruise departing 18 Mar 18. The prices had already appeared on the Princess webpage so I knew what to expect when our TA called :-)[/QUOTE]
We were able to book the cabin we wanted, too (have booked it for 4 cruises - "sentimental reasons"). Love the Caribe mid-ship balcony cabin. Since these itineraries were posted in May, I feel lucky we were able to get "our" cabin yesterday!