Shore excursions portion of web site currently not working

auntiebarbie

When I tried to look at the shore excursions for our June 23/16 cruise on the Eurodam I got a message that there were non available at the current time. I nearly passed out. I had a chat session on the web site and they told that the excursion section on the web site is not working and they don't have an ETA of it being fixed. Are others having this issue? Has this happened before ? How long is it usually down?

Thanks

Barb

I got the same message when I checked for our January cruise yesterday, sorry to hear it's still not working.

As for how long it will be down, that's anyone's guess -- but hopefully not much longer! The HAL site has problems periodically just like the other cruise lines do. Celebrity is much worse. :eek:

I'm having the same problem. It was happening intermittently last week to me too. I have tried several time yesterday and today and it's not working at all. Frustrating. :(

I emailed HAL yesterday about this and had the following reply: There is a known issue on the main website for guests when logging in to purchase tours. I.T is working on a fix and the temporary solution is to clear cache and cookies.Once logged into your booking, press Crtl/Shift/Delete simultaneously, and you will get the following window. Make sure that boxes are checked for Cookies and History, then select “Delete.” You will need to close your browser, then go back in. It should be cleared and tours should show. BUT it did not work............

When I tried to look at the shore excursions for our June 23/16 cruise on the Eurodam I got a message that there were non available at the current time. I nearly passed out. I had a chat session on the web site and they told that the excursion section on the web site is not working and they don't have an ETA of it being fixed. Are others having this issue? Has this happened before ? How long is it usually down?

Thanks

Barb

It was a problem this past weekend then it cleared up for me by Monday, if I recall. Others have stated it seems to be an on-going, off-and-on again situation.

Edited by joepeka

I was able to download the PDF file of the options for my cruise so I can review what is available, take notes and be ready when the system is back up - or I can call and sign-up that way. I was just going over the PDF when I took a break and found this thread.