Which cabin do I want

Jacks Nana

Hi everyone, I will be cruising Dec 4 on the Regal. We have a mini suite room A218, but I keep looking at the Balcony on the back of the ship and also the balconies on mid ship with the angle...should I just keep what I have...Or what is your thought with the others...Really liking the aft balcony but not a mini suite...HELP...:confused:

Thank you very much

Hi everyone, I will be cruising Dec 4 on the Regal. We have a mini suite room A218, but I keep looking at the Balcony on the back of the ship and also the balconies on mid ship with the angle...should I just keep what I have...Or what is your thought with the others...Really liking the aft balcony but not a mini suite...HELP...:confused:

Thank you very much

Hello Nana,

We have found that the balconies on the angle afford a bit more space than the other mini suit balconies. That is based on several cruises on the Royal. I assume that the Regal is likewise configured.

Hello nana,

Another option to consider might be looking at the mini-suites/deluxe balcony cabins on the front of the ship on Lido or Marina deck.

The view from the front is spectacular and depending on the specific cabin - the balcony can be significantly larger than other locations on the ship.

We thoroughly enjoyed the large far forward balconies every day of our cruise on the Regal. No outside lights and you must keep curtains closed at night when cabin light is on. Wind no more of a factor than it would be on the side balconies. Balcony (more of a patio) was very large and was great for sail away. Reclining loungers with footstools. Great for napping.

Thank you very much

Only you can really know.

For us an aft is no good, plays up with the beautiful Mrs Gut's head

Mini is no good for me as I can't climb in and out of the tub.

So midship balcony is our preference, sometimes an extended.

I had B420 angled balcony mini-suite which was mid ship. It was fabulous! However, if I were booking the Regal again, my choice would be either the front or back of the ship. It's more convenient for taking the stairs than a midship cabin. Our cruise was Scandinavia & Russia May1-12.