Luggage Tag Question

Hi... hope someone can help out. I reached the "90 days until cruise" mark yesterday... Got our online registrations all filled out (not too anxious!!..lol) I printed all of our Set Sail Passes but I just can't find where to print out the luggage tags. I'm thinking that it's just too soon. Am I missing something or are they just not available for printing yet? Thanks so much for your help.

Hi... hope someone can help out. I reached the "90 days until cruise" mark yesterday... Got our online registrations all filled out (not too anxious!!..lol) I printed all of our Set Sail Passes but I just can't find where to print out the luggage tags. I'm thinking that it's just too soon. Am I missing something or are they just not available for printing yet? Thanks so much for your help.

Luggage tag download is usually available at 7 weeks before the cruise.

Luggage tags are no longer available to order. You must print out the ones from your set sail pass.

This has been discussed in another thread.

I also called Crown an Anchor to verify since we are in a suite next month and was told the luggage tags were discontinued at the end of April.

You may print them out or have the porter fill them out for you at the pier.

Edited by Tony O

Luggage tags are no longer available to order. You must print out the ones from your set sail pass.

This has been discussed in another thread.

I also called Crown an Anchor to verify since we are in a suite next month and was told the luggage tags were discontinued at the end of April.

You may print them out or have the porter fill them out for you at the pier.

She asked where to "print" them. She knows that she isn't ordering them and getting them in the mail.