!!! NORWEGIAN ESCAPE !!! ^_^ The Ultimate Review and Complete Pictorial Guide

gambee

Love it, your review is amazing as always.

Aww your mom is so cute with her happiness on the balcony. She's got a great son!

Glad the GoPro is all fixed up for this one. I remembered about the housing in your Oasis review.

"The other thing that shocked me was that I was told not to take pictures in there. But here is the thing, they told me not to take pictures after they saw me taking pictures of the broken down Snow room. Be aware if it's still broken, you can get a partial refund for your passes. From what I heard people were getting back a significant partial refund. But again, this is just word of mouth, don’t take me for a fact. I could have gotten the information wrong, word of mouth is never a trusted source."

Quote doesn't seem to be working for me right now but this is a little sad. The snow room was great to stop into for a minute or two right after the sauna. I'd be a little perturbed as well if it wasn't working.

Great review and looking forward to the rest!

Yay!! I've been looking forward to this review SO much! :)

I've been following your adventures onboard via Facebook (you'll know me as Dianne on there!)

That photo of the Escape is just superb, Phillip.

Can't wait to read more.....keep it coming! :D

Welcome, welcome, thank you for coming along :)

Super excited to hear how you liked the Escape. We were on her just last month and LOVED it! Of course, our experience was a bit different than yours since we had the kids along, but we all enjoyed it and can't wait to go back. All of these ports were new to us, too, but I have to say I was surprised, both good and bad, about Nassau. The terminal was just crazy (4 ships in port that day) and the vendors were a lot too aggressive for our liking, but we enjoyed the most perfect day at the Melia and have found a new love in the turquoise waters of The Bahamas. Can't wait to hear the rest of your review. Thanks for sharing!

We only had one new port, but this was a very unique experience for us and one that will never be forgotten. I kind of wish I talked to some parents to get the inside scoop of traveling with kids. Thank you for traveling along.

:) Welcome Back!! :)

Enjoyed reading/seeing your social media input during the cruise week, and will look forward to the addition details/pictures here on CC.

Thank you :).

Hope you enjoy the real review :D

Hello Gambee,

Looking forward to read your review. I like you heard negative things about the Escape and haven't booked it (yet). Since we sailed on the Breakaway in the Haven, I am not sure that I can deal with the crowding sailing in a non-Haven cabin. Unfortunately the Haven is priced out of our reach now.

Hope that you have a wonderful cruise with mom! Will be interested in all of your information about the ship-especially the issue of crowding.

Enjoy!

we did have a fabulous cruise, there is tons to learn from this review. NCL is a growing product, and one that i am very much found of :)

Will be reading your review. We will be on there Aug 28 and we will have the room next to you 14886. Take a pic of the balcony looking to the aft. Like to see what my view will look like. Also down. Thanks.

I have tons of pics from the balcony, plenty of views for you =)

Hi! I am subscribing! I have to say I think your reviews are the best I have ever read, here on CC or even a professional one!! You are a rock star to me and my daughter!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thank you for your kind words, I truly appreciate it :)

I am not so crazy about the looks of this ship from the outside but I am really impressed with the looks of this ship on the inside.

Looking forward to this review.

I actually love the way it looks outside, and so inside. But we all have our tastes. It is really nice to see you here, thank you for following my reviews :)

Hope you enjoy this one as well.

What a beautiful Miami day you have for sailaway!!

I love leaving out of this port.

Subscribed and enjoying as usual!

Miami is truly a gorgeous port, I just people were more active on the beach.

Thank you for tagging along :)