Port Canaveral Transportation ??

mr jailerman

Hey Jailerman,

We looked at all the shuttle prices for our upcoming cruise out of port canaveral and we opted for one-way car rentals. We checked with our employer-sponsored deals and found one that beat any shuttle cost. Since we have a late flight back home, this will give us some flexibility to hang out in Orlando for the day before going to the airport.

You might want to see if your employer has any deals. Many large corporations and government jobs have deals.

This thread just reminded me I have to make my reservation for transportation to Port Canaveral from Orlando (MCO).

Other cruise critics recommended Cocoa Beach Shuttle...

I have used them this past January - they got the job done. It was $30+ per person.

Sorry Guys,

I'm sure their are 100 Threads on this. But I haven't seen anything recent ? Any affordable recommendations ? Thanks in advance !

Yes, 100s of threads about this indeed!

There are dependable shared shuttles ranging from $14.50 per person to private limos at $150 plus and every thing in-between including car rentals.

So it depends on your budget, how many people, the convenience you expect and your arrival time at MCO.

A summary discussion can be found here.

Edited by SteerageJoe

Used cocoa beach shuttle last year summer time and it was fine. Cost was reasonable, clean and comfortable van with a respectable driver. Just had a short wait for other people when going from airport to port which is expected. Follow their instructions when booking and you'll be all set.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

CorTrans is the other big shared shuttle provider between MCO and PC. We prefer one-way car rentals as they allow us the flexibility to stay where we want, shop where we want and din where we want. All of the car rental agencies in PC/Cocoa Beach offer free shuttles to/from the port.

I would only use a shuttle from MCO if I was flying in the same day as the cruise (and I would never risk that).