New to Celebrity - comparing Veranda - Concierge - Aqua

BDL

DH and I have only been on M Class ships and our main reason for booking Aqua is Blu - much better dining experience for breakfast and dinner. On the M class ships the 11th deck aft cabins for Aqua are really nice as well.

I happened to call Celebrity yesterday and spoke to one of their Vacation Planners. I would like to try Tuscan Grill on my upcoming sailing in July and inquired about negotiating the price when onboard and was told "NO" the price is $45 per person for that venue and is not negotiable. I am celebrating my birthday on this cruise which they have noted and was told they will give me an extra piece of cake for dessert. Well, if I want extra cake I'll just order it off their menu. :mad:

We were just on the Summit a couple of weeks ago and they offered us 1/2 price on the Tuscan Grill for the first evening. We jumped on it and had a lovely dinner.

The shoreside vacation planners are often out of touch with what really goes happens onboard! They often offer deals for the speciality restaurants. Normally their is s deal for the 1st night, and often 25-50% off can be obtained later in the cruise. The 3 or 5 dinner prepaid packages also offer food value of you plan on trying a few restaurants. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oops, sorry pretty much said same as others, I hadn't read previous posts before replying [emoji33][emoji15]!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by QE2_Fan

Reports are that it is true on many ships. We were in a C1 on Summit last week, and did have two footstools. Others on that sailing reported that they did NOT have footstools. I have read reports here on CC that folks have asked for them, and were told there were not any. YMMV

We usually sail on S class and have always had a footstool, so I wonder if it is the M class that has the lacking?

We're on Summit in July and better have one!

We usually sail on S class and have always had a footstool, so I wonder if it is the M class that has the lacking?

We're on Summit in July and better have one!

We were on the Summit in April (C2) and no footstools. We asked for them but no dice. I too and a footstool lover so I had packed two beach balls. Partially inflated they worked just fine and fit nicely under the balcony chair when not in use.