Navigator

Thinking of going on this ship next march break, wondering if it has Sorrento's

like the Independence does.

Can do Independence again almost same time but my son wants to try different ship this time since its just going to be him and I.

Thoughts

I personally did not care for it but my son and husband ate it. Halfway through the cruise, they stopped serving pepperoni pizza and started serving salami pizza :confused: . Generally, I was not impressed with the food in the Cafe Promenade. I preferred Sorrento's on the Indy. The cafe did have an amazing lemon tart though.

Thanks for the answers, is the pizza pretty good. I liked it at Sorrento's, it was my midnight snack
Edited by saharaga

Thanks for the answers, is the pizza pretty good. I liked it at Sorrento's, it was my midnight snack

Just a note that the pizza at Cafe Promenade is slices only, no whole pizzas like you can get at Sorrento's.

Pizza on NAV has been wonderful for the past month. In addition to the same old cheese or cheese and pepperoni, they make a daily special that is outstanding!!!!. Yesterday the special was jalapeños, feta cheese and tomatoes. We used to hate the RCI pizza but the NAV special of the day is exactly what we have been wishing for. Hope this rolls out fleet wide.

They did not do this on our cruise. Possibly because it was a spring break cruise. The choices were pepperoni and cheese only and then salami and cheese only.

Pizza on NAV has been wonderful for the past month. In addition to the same old cheese or cheese and pepperoni, they make a daily special that is outstanding!!!!. Yesterday the special was jalapeños, feta cheese and tomatoes. We used to hate the RCI pizza but the NAV special of the day is exactly what we have been wishing for. Hope this rolls out fleet wide.

I was on Navigator three weeks ago. My assessment of the pizza would not include the word "wonderful".

However, I thought that the focaccia bread in the Windjammer was excellent.

Edited by Ocean Boy