Complete 2016 Bus Schedule

njhorseman

While on the Bermuda Tourism Authority's website, I found a complete 2016 bus schedule, including route maps and fare information. As some of you know the complete schedule is no longer published on the Bermuda government's main transportation website, which now only has individual route schedules.

http://www.gotobermuda.com/uploadedFiles/PageBuilder_Content/Maps_And_Brochures/BTA_BusSchedule_APRIL2016.pdf

Note:The print is rather small. You can enlarge the document size on your computer screen to make it more readable.

Edited by njhorseman

While on the Bermuda Tourism Authority's website, I found a complete 2016 bus schedule, including route maps and fare information. As some of you know the complete schedule is no longer published on the Bermuda government's main transportation website, which now only has individual route schedules.

http://www.gotobermuda.com/uploadedFiles/PageBuilder_Content/Maps_And_Brochures/BTA_BusSchedule_APRIL2016.pdf

Note:The print is rather small. You can enlarge the document size on your computer screen to make it more readable.

That is a good find. I put it on my iPad and iPhone. I can stretch it larger on those devices.

Thumbs up - Like.

NJH, thanks !! Timing is perfect, saved us a few minutes of googling the schedule, already got the newest ferry schedule for the season.

Downloaded to cloud storage & emailed the PDF so that it's on the devices, even if offline & disconnected. Also, got BDA's offline maps ... leaving tomorrow morning on the Breakaway & weather is looking good this week, might be a slightly bumpy ride with just moderate seas on the way out.

Charles, any word on Dockyard's WiFi lately as I haven't seen any updates this season. Coverage & access from the ship's Waterfront/open deck are said to be hit-and-miss at best, from what I can gather - but, $15 for 3 days is a steal, we shall see :p

We have T-Mobile Simple Choice so it will give us slow 2G data coverage and also have Google's Project Fi (T-Mo & Sprint) & it's supposed to roam there like being on Jamaica (via Digicel network), meaning "faster" 3G data coverage and at $10 per GB data for actual usage, meaning a little bit more time online in the evening.

Charles, any word on Dockyard's WiFi lately as I haven't seen any updates this season. Coverage & access from the ship's Waterfront/open deck are said to be hit-and-miss at best, from what I can gather - but, $15 for 3 days is a steal, we shall see :p

I have been reading all the reviews and reports that people post who are there or back this month on the Celebrity, NCL and Royal Caribbean boards but none has given any update that I saw about the Dockyard WiFi. Unfortunately many ask questions before their cruise but don't come back and give a report. It is still early in the season though so that is part of the reason for lack of updates.

Thanks, Charles. I will see what I can find out/share with CC - once we docked next Wednesday, probably won't connect to Dockyard's hotspot if our Fi Network & T-Mo data are working as it should, run some speedtest & upload those results - post quick-n-dirty directly from Tapatalk if possible. Don't plan to do lots of emails sitting on the open deck while on vacation, LOL. Got 250 minutes of "free" WiFi minutes on the Breakaway & will try to meter that slowly - without spending more for extra data.

Friends next door to us on the sailing might sign-up with land-based WiFi, so will get a closer look & check with some of my "utility" Apps to look at latency & signal, etc.

Meanwhile, NCL is eager to jump start us, put us in the cruise "mode" a day earlier - a prompt on the iPhone 5S this morning that we are connected to NCL ship's WiFi. LOL, Breakaway is still way out at sea and the GEM was at least 20 miles from us this morning ... passing by to Pier 90. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64025118/NCL%20Cruising%20-%20General/NCL%20iConcierge%20-%20connected.jpg

I compared this schedule with the one I have from 2014 and the only difference is the fare rates. So if you have a hard copy of a recent schedule, you might want to compare them so you can have a hard copy to use before you get there. :)

Edited by peg013

I compared this schedule with the one I have from 2014 and the only difference is the fare rates. So if you have a hard copy of a recent schedule, you might want to compare them so you can have a hard copy to use before you get there. :)

Having them on my iPhone is actually pretty convenient for me but the 2016 schedule looks like a PDF of a hard copy (I can visualize the folds [emoji1]) so we might find new printed schedules when we get to Bermuda.

Edited by Charles4515

Thanks, Charles. I will see what I can find out/share with CC - once we docked next Wednesday, probably won't connect to Dockyard's hotspot if our Fi Network & T-Mo data are working as it should, run some speedtest & upload those results - post quick-n-dirty directly from

Have a good sailing. I will be there in three weeks and probably won't use the Dockyards hotspot either. The Summit has been outfitted with the latest generation Satellite WiFi (Xcellerate) which is supposed to be hi speed. I have a lot of free minutes too. I am going to see if AT&T WiFi calling works onboard.

Success on using Fi Network/T-Mobile USA as if we are in Jamaica, 3G/HSPA+ and very good on Facebook upload, Tapatalk & web browsing. Dockyard WiFi signal is barely usable on BA deck 15. Several other WiFi signals visible on deck 8's Waterfront facing the Wharf.

Here are some screenshots, will answer more questions later. Very happy in not paying extras - using it now, at $10 per GB data.

4e8cc9461fc35bbcf7cb7b33883b21cb.jpg

3ef7038a09c5044f67ef7aa769dcbbe8.jpg

05a42803e339e4a2ccc98692b36918e2.jpg

f499364fde00aaaa81a33c3ad846999f.jpg

0be452ba95edd02f978f2bde29277a76.jpg

a37a1d285a5b05eff072f276b5e3eacc.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk