Harmony of the Seas Crown Loft Suite

We are lucky enough to be sailing on Harmony cabin 1734 a crown loft suite a week on Sunday, I've just been looking at deck plans on the RCI site and it says that it has a bath with shower in one of the bathrooms, does anyone know if this is true, I thought they just had a double hard shower, I absolutely love a bath rather than a shower so I'll be delighted if that's true, if anyone is onboard and knows can they let me know...

Thanks in advance

Nicky

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My guess is that the accessible suite 1746 is the only one with a bathtub, but the USA Today photo shows a tub on the second floor.

If you can, please let us know how 1734 is. Looks like that is the one centered over the Boardwalk.

Edited by Pratique

I'm curious about this, too. I have the world's tiniest shower at home, so having that huge shower in the cls on allure was a treat.

We're in another cls on harmony next feb, and i noticed the deck plans had a tub instead of shower. I asked about it on another thread and was basically called a snob because i stayed in suites, so i didn't pursue it. But, if there are any firsthand reports of tub vs big shower, I'd love to know.

My guess is that the accessible suite 1746 is the only one with a bathtub, but the USA Today photo shows a tub on the second floor.

If you can, please let us know how 1734 is. Looks like that is the one centered over the Boardwalk.

If you look at the rci website pics of the cls for harmony, it shows a bathtub on the 2nd floor for the regular cls's. Click on enlarge layout

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?br=R&cabincls=D&cabinType=CL&shipCode=HM&shipName=Harmony+Of+The+Seas+++++++++++

Edited by setsail

I'm curious about this, too. I have the world's tiniest shower at home, so having that huge shower in the cls on allure was a treat.

We're in another cls on harmony next feb, and i noticed the deck plans had a tub instead of shower. I asked about it on another thread and was basically called a snob because i stayed in suites, so i didn't pursue it. But, if there are any firsthand reports of tub vs big shower, I'd love to know.

Me too. That huge shower is really nice and we are also in a CLS on Harmony late next year.

If you look at the rci website pics of the cls for harmony, it shows a bathtub on the 2nd floor for the regular cls's. Click on enlarge layout

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/cabinclass/cabinTypes/cabinType/cabin/home.do?br=R&cabincls=D&cabinType=CL&shipCode=HM&shipName=Harmony+Of+The+Seas+++++++++++

That's the same photo they use for all Oasis-class ships, so not sure it is definitive.

Thanks for all the replies I'll report back while I'm on board to let those know on future sailings

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

That would be great if you could. The larger shower would be much better for us. I hardly found any photos of CLS during construction. The only one I saw looked the the entire main level floor was of a hardwood material and not carpet. On Allure and Oasis it was wood upstairs and the landing on the bottom.

If on Harmony it is all wood I wonder about the lack of sound absorption materials when they are the 3/4 guest staying below. I am hoping I just "saw" the photo wrong or the carpet had yet to be put down but the flooring material was dark the the stairs. We will still enjoy the cabin, no matter what it is made of. :D

Enjoy your cruise and I look forward to hearing able up you CLS experience when you return.

Edited by A&L_Ont

From the looks of the USA Today pics the master bedroom has a tub[emoji31] that shower in the CL suite was amazing with the 2 shower heads and the rain shower. I have a CL booked on Harmony for next summer and my bf will be really disappointed with that tub.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Just snapped this screen shot from a periscope on Harmony from minutes ago. It is of a CLS and the upstairs washroom has a tub. They only stuck their camera in for a second so this was the best image I could get.

The colours are darker and the floor on the main level appears to be "hardwood" with area mats.

0572e9c50bd5c1485e23626bca183aa9.jpg

Just snapped this screen shot from a periscope on Harmony from minutes ago. It is of a CLS and the upstairs washroom has a tub. They only stuck their camera in for a second so this was the best image I could get.

The colours are darker and the floor on the main level appears to be "hardwood" with area mats.

Thanks for finding and posting this.

Somewhat disappointing that the large shower is not there, since that is one of the distinctive features of the CLS on the other two ships. We will stick with our Harmony cruise for the experience of sailing her for the first time, but otherwise all other things being equal we will probably lean towards Allure or Oasis if booking CLS just for that shower. Also I'm not a fan of the darker color scheme of the ship for a tropical Caribbean cruise, those colors seem a little too urban for that part of the world.

Thanks for finding and posting this.

Somewhat disappointing that the large shower is not there, since that is one of the distinctive features of the CLS on the other two ships. We will stick with our Harmony cruise for the experience of sailing her for the first time, but otherwise all other things being equal we will probably lean towards Allure or Oasis if booking CLS just for that shower. Also I'm not a fan of the darker color scheme of the ship for a tropical Caribbean cruise, those colors seem a little too urban for that part of the world.

Glad we only have one future L1 CLS on the Harmony. It may be our only cruise on this ship. Fortunately we have 9 future L1 CLS booked on the Oasis.

Completely agree with all of your comments.

Personally I'm delighted but I do appreciate that many people much prefer the double shower (which I'm sure is spectacular- and lots of fun ;) thanks so much for sharing that shot, the power of forums and social media is incredible for holiday research!! Thanks all