Youth C&A value booklet

We are sailing on the 5-29 sailing of LOS this next Sunday. We have been C&A members for years now, but just added our 11 year old daughter to it this morning. The agent that was helping me stated that there is a youth value booklet that will be loaded onto our daughters Sea Pass card, but she didn't know what things would be on it. Can anyone tell me what exactly will be on her card so that she will know ahead of time. We are so eager to hit the seas again. This will be our daughter's second cruise. She fell in love with the NOS last year and is so excited that LOS is a bigger ship. She is a planner like I am so she is already getting her game plan in motion. Lol! She was addicted to Adventure Ocean last time which really made me happy. She tends to be kind of shy at times and has never been one to just jump into a group or something when she doesn't know anyone. I really figured that she would want to live in the pool, but she surprised us. She only swam twice last time and spent most of her waking moments in AO.

I don't have a youth to be in C&A but what is with the kids discount having a free coffee beverage but not a free milkshake. Seems like an odd choice. Even a free soda would be more widely used than coffee.

They don't get a lot, especially if they are young. What use is the arcade to a three year old. Or movie rental?

I just wished that they would revamp the kids part of the Crown and Anchor.

Even if they are Diamond in their own right they don't even get a free drink or a free photo unlike their adult counterparts.