Booking a Suite Guarantee on Oasis

There is a JS Suite Guarantee for our sailing. I know they will assign cabin after booking. Are you allowed to switch cabins for instance if they give us a JS on deck 12 and there is one on deck 8 which we would prefer? How accommodating is Royal Caribbean with these requests? As always, thanks for your comments.

Jill

There is a JS Suite Guarantee for our sailing. I know they will assign cabin after booking. Are you allowed to switch cabins for instance if they give us a JS on deck 12 and there is one on deck 8 which we would prefer? How accommodating is Royal Caribbean with these requests? As always, thanks for your comments.

Jill

Yes, you can switch guarantee assignments for available same category staterooms. We have done it before through our TA without any issue. I'm sure they would be the same if you booked directly.

Jill

Switching is usually allowed for those booked under US/Canadian rules, but I'm not sure about other types of bookings.

• 2 months later...