High Vista Pricing

richfret

We aren't sailing until August. I don't have pictures yet. I started another thread asking about the cabins - I'm curious, too.

I have friends who have sailed on other Carnival ships in these cabins, and loved them. The immediate access to the small deck in the front of the cabins is really nice, and hardly anyone ever goes out there from the rest of the ship.

• 3 weeks later...
I am wondering what "reasonably priced" means to you. We booked a year ago February, and it is the most expensive cruise EVER.....and that includes the Breeze in the Med for 12 days in 2012. I don't think this ship was EVER "reasonably priced".....we are booked in an 8C balcony for Feb 2017 and booked over a year and a half out when it had recently opened for bookings and paid $1338 p/p for this one week cruise.....that is not so "reasonable" to us and we have sailed alot of cruise lines and ships!! :confused:

I paid $3200 for 4 people in a cove balcony including prepaid gratuities. When I was looking at the same cruise for the Breeze, it was $3100 for the exact same cruise. I booked the day that the Vista itineraries were released and the prices jumped within a cpl days

Edited by vwrestler171

I booked for January 2018 in a havana cabana and it's a 6 day for 2300 which in that price has the tips and insurance. Not a bad price at all! Considering on cruise with rc in a belcony was almost 2k more.

Cool! I'm also booked in January 2018, but in a Havana Aft Balcony. With the prices/demand being so high for the Vista, there's probably little chance that prices will DROP before then, right? Just wondering if I'm wasting my time looking for price drops in order to get OBC for the fare difference.

I know that's right!! Couldn't believe how high the Vista is. Looked at booking in 2018 and it was pushing $3000 for a week. I'll stick with the other ships until carnival gets their prices right. IMHO

Hi. What cabin category was this for? I booked an eigjt night for the last week in February 2018 in a Havana Cabana Suite and paid just about $3000 for two people. I prepaid gratuties and its about $3000 all together.

I cant compare any prices because there are no longer those cabins available not even regular Havana Cabanas.

Thanks.

Edited by js

• 2 weeks later...