Barefoot Beach Question

My husband and I are in a suite on an upcoming AOS cruise. Our children and grandchildren are also going but are not in suites. Will they be permitted to accompany us to Barefoot beach?

My husband and I are in a suite on an upcoming AOS cruise. Our children and grandchildren are also going but are not in suites. Will they be permitted to accompany us to Barefoot beach?

Not unless you rent a cabana on Barefoot.

Maybe! Check with the suite concierge[emoji12][emoji12]

Enjoy the family cruise. As for the question, likely not, but you my accompany them to any other beach. That way, you can spend the day together. Or, as others have suggested, rent a cabana on Barefoot Beach. I believe there is a limit of six for each cabana , but I've heard of the limit being extended a bit if there are young children in the mix.

Personally I would not suggest checking with the suite concierge, because you are putting him/her in an uncomfortable position by you asking him/her to break the rules for you, or risk you being angry and giving him/her a bad review. Sounds like your group may be on the larger side as you write children, rather than child so I will guess that there may be at least 4 ( maybe more) adult children and some amount of grandchildren.

What ever works out I hope you enjoy the cruise

M

Our group consists of 6 adults and 2 children, so it seems unlikely that all of us can go together on Barefoot Beach unless we can rent a cabana and so far no reply from the concierge on that request.

Maybe! Check with the suite concierge[emoji12][emoji12]

This is so unfair to the concierge. They have rules to follow and requesting them to break the rules because you are so special puts them in a very awkward position. Either rent a cabana (or maybe two if the children are older) or enjoy one of the other beaches with your family.

When I was on oasis 3 weeks ago we got gold wristbands in the cabin for the beach. We were only 2 people and we got 6 wrist bands in our envelope. There were also people sitting next to us on the beach that were in a suite and had family members with them on the beach, not in a suite, and they all had gold wrist bands on. Either that family asked if their family can join or had extra wrist bands. You just needed to show your wrist band, not your keycard to get on the beach or use the private tram

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We have done two family cruises and gone to BB both times. We rented cabanas both times and had no issue getting everybody in. At the time the www site said seven, but it changed to six before we sailed. We had 14 in two with one being four years old. So you might be pushing it at eight for one cabana.

Not sure how soon you sail, but don't expect to hear anything from the concierge until 7-10 days prior to sailing.

My brother and I were both in suites and Emailed a month out with no response. At 10 days we Emailed and requested two specific cabanas we had stayed in on a prior trip. Two days later we got EMails confirming we had them. The next day a mass EMail went out to all suite holders outlining the services provided by the concierge; including cabana reservations.

The EMail stated there were 12 of the 20 cabanas available on a first come first serve.

I highly recommend getting a cabana we love them. Twice we have gotten the cheapest beachfront cabanas and they are perfect. They are closer to the bar, food, and restrooms than the other ones. Plus, now they are the cheapest.