Just back from Valor

jordanaire

Weird question but do you happen to remember if there is glass in the outsides of the hot tubs on serenity? Some ships you can get in from all sides and some ships they have glass around part of them with an opening. I find the glassed in ones echo when people are talking so I was just curious.

Thanks

Weird question but do you happen to remember if there is glass in the outsides of the hot tubs on serenity? Some ships you can get in from all sides and some ships they have glass around part of them with an opening. I find the glassed in ones echo when people are talking so I was just curious.

Thanks

AFAIR, there is glass around them. There is, for sure, glass around the hot tubs on the Lido deck and I'm 99% sure it's the same in Serenity.

Curious about the Alchemy Bar. I downloaded a PDF drinks menu and the drinks sound fantastic. Has anybody experienced it? What do the drink prices run on average?

Also, what do drink prices run on average for the rest of the ship? Trying to decide whether to pay as we go or buy the Cheers program.

We just arrived back from our wonderful cruise aboard the Valor. No problems or complaints at all. Left ship at 7:30 and took shuttle to Port Canaveral parking. More about our cruise later......

Would love to read more about your cruise ... COME BACK PLEASE

• 8 months later...