Acrylic Nails on the Eclipse??

krb1000

• 3 weeks later...
Is it possible to get a "fill in" for acrylic nails on the Eclipse?

TIA

Yes... I needed one done in May..$15 a nail

Id just bring the color with you and do a touch up

Dont know cost of full set

Yes... I needed one done in May..$15 a nail

Id just bring the color with you and do a touch up

Dont know cost of full set

Did you have an acrylic fill? At $15 a nail that would be $150 plus tip. I have had an acrylic nail repaired on the ship & that was $15. I checked the price of a fill awhile ago and with the 18% tip it close to $80.

For traveling I do French or American so as they grow out it isn't obvious. Manage to go about 28 days between fills if I am traveling

Did you have an acrylic fill? At $15 a nail that would be $150 plus tip. I have had an acrylic nail repaired on the ship & that was $15. I checked the price of a fill awhile ago and with the 18% tip it close to $80.

For traveling I do French or American so as they grow out it isn't obvious. Manage to go about 28 days between fills if I am traveling

Thank you Jelayne, $80... Is quite a premium...considering that I pay $20 for a fill in NY. But as we'll be away from home for almost a month-I'm grateful that X offers the service. Thank goodness for OBC. :-)

Thank you Jelayne, $80... Is quite a premium...considering that I pay $20 for a fill in NY. But as we'll be away from home for almost a month-I'm grateful that X offers the service. Thank goodness for OBC. :-)

I was quote $15 for 1 gel nail..,

Getting pink & white French best way to go... I made mistake of using color

If you get your nails done just before you leave they should be OK.. Only a 2 week cruise

The only time I tried to get a fill on ship was on a 30 day B2B on Solstice, with a week on land before and after. They only had one light machine and it was broken and would not be fixed during the cruise. I wouldn't rely on getting a fill on board, even if you are prepared to pay their inflated prices.

Sheila

I was quote $15 for 1 gel nail..,

Getting pink & white French best way to go... I made mistake of using color

If you get your nails done just before you leave they should be OK.. Only a 2 week cruise

Acrylic nails won't last but gel nails will. I've had colored ones for the last 8 months or so and they last 3-5 weeks. The color never wears off. I wash my hands a lot and with regular color, it'd only last about a week for me. The gel stuff is awesome!! My nail length starts to bug me after 2.5 wks. so that's how long I usually wait to get them re-done (my nails grow fast) but most people can go 3-4 weeks.

If you do gel, it might help with the timing of your cruise. ;)

I was in Europe a couple of years ago for an extended trip. I decided it was much easier to get my fill on board hoping that boarding day it may be cheaper. Well it wasn't. When they handed me the bill I added a 20% tip only to find out later in the cabin when I put my glasses on they automatically added an 18% tip and I tipped on top of that! I was so choked I will NEVER go to the spa again. The price was a total rip off and there were very few nail colours to choose from. Live and LEARN!

It mayave been $15 because it was to replace a chipped nail... All 10 might be cheaper

Is it possible to get a "fill in" for acrylic nails on the Eclipse?

TIA

OP here, happy to report that I had my nails "done" this morning by Cydonne. She did a wonderful job. Yay!

• 3 weeks later...