Questions for infinity cruise June 2016

Aussiepommie

Yes, they have drycleaning , pressing service and laundry.

Laundry is priced by the item. Sometimes they do have a offer of fill the paper bag for one price. Usually toward the end of a cruise.

You will find the bag and price list in your closet. items are cleaned and returned the next day.

I always use the laundry at least twice because I only pack 7 days worth of outfits. When you launder by the item , they come back all pressed and on hangers. If it is the bag deal, they come back all folded neatly.

Edited by Azulann

Just off the Connie, they had the laundry bag with up to 30 items (really don't know how to get that many items in the bag) for $45.

If the offer is "stuff a bag" it all needs to fit in one bag

but

when the offer is for up to 30 items (or any other specific number of items), they don't all need to fit in one bag.

We just mark them "Bag 1 of 2" and "Bag 2 of 2" and put our cabin number on both bags.

Never a problem.

If the offer is "stuff a bag" it all needs to fit in one bag

but

when the offer is for up to 30 items (or any other specific number of items), they don't all need to fit in one bag.

We just mark them "Bag 1 of 2" and "Bag 2 of 2" and put our cabin number on both bags.

Never a problem.

Thanks for that tip, I never realised but then we have never tried to get 30 items in either.

Hi all

I will need to do some laundry whilst on the cruise. Is there a laundry service offered? e.g so much for a bag? Is there also a pressing service?

Thanks in advance

Sue

I don't think you will see the "stuff the bag" offer on a 7 day cruise. Laundry has to be sent 3 days prior to the end of the cruise. That would leave only 4 days of laundry and most people would not have that much. Here are the prices:

ItemPriceSuit$17.50Jacket$8.00Pants$7.00Long Sleeved Shirt$7.00Short Sleeved Shirt$6.00Sweater$8.00Shorts$5.50Dress$11.00Skirt$6.50Pajamas$5.50Handkerchief$3.00T-shirt$3.75Undergarments$3.00Swimsuit$4.00Socks, pair$3.00Hope this helps.

Are offers per cabin or passengers?

Both my wife and I will need our own loads sadly.

I am not sure but would imagine if you each do a 30 item bag, it would be okay. Perhaps speak to the room steward prior to sending your laundry off.

are there machines that you can do your own laundry on the ship?

Also, I read that there are no irons or ironing boards in the room and you're not allowed to take one on board with you. Can you request one before dinner to iron your clothes?

This is one of the things that gets me with Cruises. I feel they just nickel and dime you to death. I understand about safety and the iron but if the cabin steward brings you one and then takes it back why can't we just iron our own stuff without having to pay for it? Just urks me!

This is one of the things that gets me with Cruises. I feel they just nickel and dime you to death. I understand about safety and the iron but if the cabin steward brings you one and then takes it back why can't we just iron our own stuff without having to pay for it? Just urks me!

If you want to do your own laundry on a cruise, Princess can accommodate you as they have the self service laundries on each floor complete with washers, dryers, the vending machines for soap and such, ironing boards and irons.

We choose to relax and not worry about that sort of thing and get the ship to do it. There is nearly always OBC to be used anyway.:D

Oh I'm not looking to do laundry MicCanberra that was my sister's questions :) I just would like to do my own ironing. I am bringing all dry cleaned clothes anyway so if hey are a little wrinkled I'll just deal with it. The blow dryer does a good job sometimes getting wrinkles out :D

I guess you're right depends on the cruise line. She took Carnival once and said she did all her laundry. I am not spending my vacation time doing laundry.

We didn't choose OBC we got the drink package and tips included. Like one person said (after the fact that I already chose the tips) the OBC is a better option. Oh well next time!