Thank you

rjrice1

Let's all take a moment of silence and thank everyone & their families who is serving or served our Country for our freedom...

Also many extra thanks to those families who loved ones lost their lives so we can have our's

We salute you all.

A BIG THANK YOU to all the men, and women who have served, and secured our freedom. It's a tremendous commitment, and it's amazing how many take it on, without a second thought.

Semper Fi to my U.S.M.C. brothers, and sisters.

"SKY"

A BIG THANK YOU to all the men, and women who have served, and secured our freedom. It's a tremendous commitment, and it's amazing how many take it on, without a second thought.

Semper Fi to my U.S.M.C. brothers, and sisters.

"SKY"

As well as all other branches. Well said. My daughter was a Marine.

Very nice thought but Memorial Day is tomorrow.

Lots of events for remembering and thanking.

Never to early to say Thank you ,for the Men & Woman who gave their all for our freedom !:)

Thank You!!!!!

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

Our flag is always up. We are a military family starting back to my grandfather (US Army, WWI, although he was from Sweden) and thank all vets every day. Our granddaughter is currently taking Marine basic at Parris Island.

Edited by Pyrate13

Our flag is always up. We are a military family starting back to my grandfather (US Army, WWI, although he was from Sweden) and thank all vets every day. Our granddaughter is currently taking Marine basic at Parris Island.

Good luck to your granddaughter. Boot Camp graduation is one of the most memorable times.

Thank you. Nothing will keep me away from that graduation day.

If you can swing it, go to her ITB/SOI and MOS graduations too. We were the only family at our son's MOS graduation. His CO came and shook my hand and thanked me for coming.

My Dad was Navy in WW2 stationed in the engine room of an aircraft carrier. Our family went to visit the USS Yorktown at Patriots Point in Charleston SC. As we toured he was telling my siblings and I stories about what it was like on a Carrier during the war. The next thing we knew we had a following of a couple of dozen folks also riveted on his stories. When he'd mention it in the years afterwards he'd get a little choked up remembering how they really cared about his service.

I guess that's why I get goose bumps when I hear tales of war and bravery by other Vets.

My Gratitude To Them All !!

However it is Memorial Day else where...

Thank you all for remembering..

and flying the flag always...

Proud to be an American...

Sorry ... but I don't feel restricted to one day alone to give thanks to those who preserve our freedom at the risk of life and limb.

Where I live ... this is referred to as MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND !!! We have events and give thanks for days :)

Tell your Grand daughter, I said thank you for protecting our country!

My Son was Air force missed many a Holiday at home.

Now he is a State Trooper and still misses Holidays at home...lol :)

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598

Thank you all for the thoughts and messages and thank your family members from us as well.

Reader0108598, Your son is serving double. Today we also remember all of the police and firefighters that have fallen in the line of duty. Thanks to all that serve to protect us.

Again... many many thank you to all who served or serving... and more thanks to those families that lost their lifes for our freedom

We thank you today and every day...