All good things must come to an end - Mariner Alaska to Vancouver

Hello all,

Tomorrow we dock at Victoria for the day and then overnight to Vancouver and kicked to the curb.

Tonight we had a wonderful crew production to send us off, it was great! Internet is limited to 200 min and I'm about out of gas. Will provide a full assessment when I eventually get home. But I can say all in all, we had a great time and Regent took very good care of us. Money very well spent, great rate of return and met wonderful folks on this trip. Talk to you later, Kirk out.

I thought unlimited Wi-Fi was included on Mariner from 08 May, so you should not be limited to 200 mins. :confused:

I thought the same. But it is 200 min and that's it. Beyond that a very substantial charge for additional time. I think that will soon change to free unlimited.

I thought the same. But it is 200 min and that's it. Beyond that a very substantial charge for additional time. I think that will soon change to free unlimited.

..unless they changed...

We were on the May 8th cruise and were indeed the first to have unlimited internet.

Boy, did I use it. Even listened to Internet music at night.

It was very fast.

Hard to believe they took that away !

....................and the date of 08 May onwards for free unlimited Wi-Fi on Mariner is confirmed on Regent's website:

https://www.rssc.com/experience/onboard-activities/internet-packages/

If any member of Regent staff advised you otherwise then suggest you politely advise them of their error before you leave the ship

.......................or is this the penalty imposed for wearing jeans in public after 6pm :eek: :D

....................and the date of 08 May onwards for free unlimited Wi-Fi on Mariner is confirmed on Regent's website:

https://www.rssc.com/experience/onboard-activities/internet-packages/

If any member of Regent staff advised you otherwise then suggest you politely advise them of their error before you leave the ship

.......................or is this the penalty imposed for wearing jeans in public after 6pm :eek: :D

THANK YOU so much for your guidance. I called the concierge and advised them of the 200 min clock and I was advised, as you said, we are all to receive unlimited internet usage and my account was reset. I appreciate you taking the time so send me the link.

THANK YOU so much for your guidance. I called the concierge and advised them of the 200 min clock and I was advised, as you said, we are all to receive unlimited internet usage and my account was reset. I appreciate you taking the time so send me the link.

No problem - providing information and helping others is what CC is all about

Glad you enjoyed your cruise