Haven pre-cruise question

j603

I have searched high and low and the info doesn't even seem to be on NCL.com's own site. Well, at least, that I can find. How far out can I speak with the pre-cruise concierge? I know that they will send an email and all, I am just trying to find out, roughly, how many days in advance. Thanks in advance! :D

I have searched high and low and the info doesn't even seem to be on NCL.com's own site. Well, at least, that I can find. How far out can I speak with the pre-cruise concierge? I know that they will send an email and all, I am just trying to find out, roughly, how many days in advance. Thanks in advance! :D
I usually call 100 days out, since that is the time I can make dinner reservations. Here is the phone number: 1-855-625-4283

Thanks we are in the haven 2 bed & not heard a dickybird.

I'm sure my aunt will keep the conceirge busy when we board.

On my first cruise in a suite on NCL, I never got an email, letter or call from the pre-Concierge , but because of Cruise Critic I found out about them and called. Send them an email or call them. You can tell them what kind of pillows you want, kind of coffee or tea, other requests, etc. Some have said their requests weren't fulfilled when they boarded, but mine have always been taken care of.

Thanks we are in the haven 2 bed & not heard a dickybird.

I'm sure my aunt will keep the conceirge busy when we board.

The preconcierge talk abou pillows and coffees. Neither of which I want to talk to someone on land about. I want to get cozy with my butler and room steward. I have tried to get them to book sold out dinners and they have no more power than the chap on the reservations line. The onboard concierge can help you out a lot more.

This ... agreed.

BTW - what is a dickybird?

Hi means not heard anything.

not a dicky bird

informal Not a word; nothing at all:

‘Did you hear from her?’ ‘Not a dicky bird.’

Dicky bird being rhyming slang for 'word