Sensual Cruise on Quest.

chromered7

Oh my gosh you guys, really? "Deep clean the rooms"...anymore than a normal couple having sex on their vacation? Swingers does not = filth. Get that straight. Would you boycott or bash Disney World for having their Gay/Lesbian Day? Or OTHER CRUISE LINES who have "Bear" groups on board?

Stereotype all you wish, that's your right to do so as a human being, but maybe you should get to know some of the people that live in YOUR neighborhood....yes many of them are swingers. They are more prevalent than you think, they hold down amazing jobs that support their families, they are part of the PTA, they sing in Church, they shop in your neighborhood grocery store, they go to the movies, they even bake Christmas Cookies.

Sorry for the rant I'm just so tired of people judging.

Oh my gosh you guys' date=' really? "Deep clean the rooms"...anymore than a normal couple having sex on their vacation? Swingers does not = filth. Get that straight. Would you boycott or bash Disney World for having their Gay/Lesbian Day? Or OTHER CRUISE LINES who have "Bear" groups on board?

Stereotype all you wish, that's your right to do so as a human being, but maybe you should get to know some of the people that live in YOUR neighborhood....yes many of them are swingers. They are more prevalent than you think, they hold down amazing jobs that support their families, they are part of the PTA, they sing in Church, they shop in your neighborhood grocery store, they go to the movies, they even bake Christmas Cookies.

Sorry for the rant I'm just so tired of people judging.[/quote']

Good post Scarlett..."After all.... tomorrow is another day"

There was a bar called the Bear's Den, just down the street from the apartment I lived in when I was in my 20s. It had a rolling garage door with bar seating facing out to the street, and I figured out pretty quickly what kind of bar it was just by walking by. Really, it was a lot like a motorcycle clubhouse; lots of big hairy guys in leather chaps.

I think she meant bare cruise as in nude cruises.

Or she was referring to a group within the gay community.

It is remarkable how quickly most cruisers have come to accept gay charters as unexceptional.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There was a bar called the Bear's Den, just down the street from the apartment I lived in when I was in my 20s. It had a rolling garage door with bar seating facing out to the street, and I figured out pretty quickly what kind of bar it was just by walking by. Really, it was a lot like a motorcycle clubhouse; lots of big hairy guys in leather chaps.

My husband has a Harley...this is how things get misinterpreted and stereotyping begins. He's not a big hairy guy in leather chaps. 😡 😡 🙄 🙄🙄