Cabin 6303 on Eclipse

bolivia

robtulipe previously posted a picture of that balcony that might help you :)

Here is a shot of that balcony on Eclipse which is Equinox's sister ship. Cabin 6303 has a larger than standard balcony as do the other eight most rearward deck 6 side balconies.

attachment.php?attachmentid=289945&d=1381990558

The obstruction will be the blue roof directly below - you won't be able to see straight down to the water. ;)

Been in 6305 on the Silhouette and 7305 on the Equinox twice, great cabin and location, huge balcony, quiet area, just a very short walk to the stairs and elevators. The only obstruction which IMO is not even one, is the blue roof below to the Tuscan Grill, just can't look down, but who needs to, can look out onto the water without any obstruction at all. Was a great deal as I paid for a 2D guarantee and got upgraded to a 2C and was able to choose within the category. :)

Can anyone tell me if you have had this cabin? Says partially obstructed and has a larger balcony. How bad is the obstruction? TA says not to worry just concerned!

Can anyone tell me if you have had this cabin? Says partially obstructed and has a larger balcony. How bad is the obstruction? TA says not to worry just concerned!

I have been in this cabin before. The picture is correct.....the roof

of the Specialty restaurants is out there so you cannot see downward.

It didn't matter to me but if it is important to you and you want to

see the water below, this would not be the cabin to book.

Thank you all for the pictures and comments. I will have to check with the other 2 couples to see if this is a problem. Just don't want crew walking by every time we are on our balcony or in the room.

Thank you all for the pictures and comments. I will have to check with the other 2 couples to see if this is a problem. Just don't want crew walking by every time we are on our balcony or in the room.

I don't remember ever seeing crew walk by and you would never see

them sitting out on the balcony anyway.

Not sure I understand the comment actually......the crew will come to

clean the cabin and go on to the next one.....your cabin category is

the same as any other. You may see them in the hallway in the

morning or evening doing their jobs......other than that, they

would not be walking by.......

Edited by Lois R

The only crew I saw out there and this was once out of the three times I have been in this same configuration as mentioned previously, was someone cleaning something on the roof of the Tuscan restaurant. (and he was pretty easy on the eyes as well) LOL! He may have been out there for about 5 minutes or so while I was sitting on the balcony reading a book. Most times I choose a GTY balcony if available (2D) and get a 2C and choose one of these larger balcony cabins. Great value for what I pay and literally save tons of money and who doesn't like to save money!:)