Favorite desserts/food in YC Divina

63galaxie

I realize food is subjective, but I still would like to know your favorite desserts and other food in the Yacht Club please. And for this thread only, beverages are a food group!

IMG_0699.jpg

It really doesn't look all that appetizing, but it is really really good:

Called something like "duo hot and cold" chocolate sauce with coconut ice-cream semi-melted.

Delicious. It is on the menu of the first night...

IMG_0699.jpg

It really doesn't look all that appetizing, but it is really really good:

Called something like "duo hot and cold" chocolate sauce with coconut ice-cream semi-melted.

Delicious. It is on the menu of the first night...

Yum!!! It's called Ciocco Cocco Pluca :D

And how do you pronounce that Mike, so I don't sound like an idiot ordering it..:D:D:D

Haaaaa!!!! Our waiter described it to us and we just said yes,,,we'll have one of those please,,saved ourselves the embarrassment!!!! :)

[YOUTUBE]f4FYcJzBQK4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]6d9naP4Uur0[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Mikesa1721

Looking for drink recommendations in the Yacht Club. I am typically a fruity drink, wine, Bud Light or Yueingling drinker on land but I will try just about anything on vacation! I saw pictures of the Purple Rain but I am assuming that won't be available in the YC. Thankfully we have a book of 18 tickets!

Looking for drink recommendations in the Yacht Club. I am typically a fruity drink, wine, Bud Light or Yueingling drinker on land but I will try just about anything on vacation! I saw pictures of the Purple Rain but I am assuming that won't be available in the YC. Thankfully we have a book of 18 tickets!

Purple Rain is most certainly available in the Yacht Club musik,,,:D

I loved the food in Le Muse - the cheese plate is fantastic! Definitely try it, you won't be sorry. Whenever they have food from the specialty restaurants on the Le Muse menu, order that - really great! Finally, I want to mention the wonderful afternoon tea service. Their scones are perfect and I loved the sandwiches and sweets.

I loved the food in Le Muse - the cheese plate is fantastic! Definitely try it, you won't be sorry. Whenever they have food from the specialty restaurants on the Le Muse menu, order that - really great! Finally, I want to mention the wonderful afternoon tea service. Their scones are perfect and I loved the sandwiches and sweets.

How do you know if it is an item from the specialty restaurants? Does it specify?

And that Ciocco Cocco looks to die for! I am def ordering that one!:D

Edited by annietownsend

How do you know if it is an item from the specialty restaurants? Does it specify?

And that Ciocco Cocco looks to die for! I am def ordering that one!:D

I DO hope you watched Mike's video and learned how to pronounce it Annie. Would hate to see you look f:D:Dlish. :)

I DO hope you watched Mike's video and learned how to pronounce it Annie. Would hate to see you look f:D:Dlish. :)

LOL! I have saved it as a download and listen to it daily on my drive into work just to be on the safe side. I will have it memorized by April of next year for sure! :p Worst case scenario, I will make my sister order it first so it will fall on her...then I will say, make the two please.

Edited by annietownsend

LOL! I have saved it as a download and listen to it daily on my drive into work just to be on the safe side. I will have it memorized by April of next year for sure! :p Worst case scenario, I will make my sister order it first so it will fall on her...then I will say, make the two please.

Hahahahahaha....very clever, now what is your sisters phone number so I can call and warn her?????:eek:

I'm really interested in the afternoon tea service in YC. I understand this is actually served rather than being a buffet sort of thing? How do you arrange this, and what is served with the afternoon tea?

I'm partial to a nice afternoon tea, and rather particular about it. Do you know if they serve the scones with clotted cream?

I'm really interested in the afternoon tea service in YC. I understand this is actually served rather than being a buffet sort of thing? How do you arrange this, and what is served with the afternoon tea?

I'm partial to a nice afternoon tea, and rather particular about it. Do you know if they serve the scones with clotted cream?

The tea service is served every day at 4pm. All you need to do is sit down in the Top Sail lounge and someone will be over to serve you tea (you can choose why type you want) and they will bring you a tray of assorted cookies, small sandwiches, and scones (with jam and clotted cream). It is a lovely experience!

Also, to the person looking for a good (and strong) fruity drink, try the Blue Hawaii. It was delicious!

And how do you pronounce that Mike, so I don't sound like an idiot ordering it..:D:D:D

Very simple CHALK-o COKE-o PLU-ca but don't worry about Italian. Your waiter will more likely be from Madagascar than Italy.

But remember the cheese is MO-zarella, not MA-zarella. This one makes me cringe. :eek: