Can I bring B-12 injections onboard?

I would get your physician to write the appropriate orders for them to take along with you, without something from her, you could easily face the real prospect of having them confiscated.

Thank you both! I do carry a sharps box- but that is an excellent reminder! Do you think a letter from the doc would be good enough? I really am not trying to be a pain in the butt. I am trying to recover from a very recent surgery and getting ready for another right after the cruise. I know people think I should just cancel, but this is on my bucket list and I don't know if I will be able to do it again. Plus it is already paid off. I am actually having trouble figuring out how I can get into the tub shower and the "nice" folks from the cruise line board have recommended that people like me shouldn't expect to be accommodated- I am in between hip and shoulder replacements. Ugh.

You do NOT need anything special to bring your medications, whether injectable or not, aboard.

Folks travel with their insulin all the time. You can travel with your B-12!

ALL injectable meds require a paper trail Rx. and B12 in injectable form is NOT OVER THE COUNTER STRENGTH.

far better to have that piece of paper and not be asked to produce it, then to NOT have it and have the syringes confiscated.

OP, regarding the shower: ask for a shower seat. contact special needs prior to boarding. they make a couple of different kinds. one lets you sit on a bench outside the tub and slide your way over.

I can get away with just sitting on the edge on Royal's tubs b/c in the suites they are wide enough and have a huge 'shelf' at one end that I could sit on if I needed to. non suites do not even have tubs.