Caribbean Princess window suite F305 or F303?

metairiegal

F303 is smaller with a different room design. Go for F505...or F311 if you can ever secure it. I understand there is a long list of frequent travelers who have their name on the suite door because they travel in F311 so often! (haha...just joking for those of you who really thought I was serious)

F303 is smaller with a different room design. Go for F505...or F311 if you can ever secure it. I understand there is a long list of frequent travelers who have their name on the suite door because they travel in F311 so often! (haha...just joking for those of you who really thought I was serious)

I think you mean F301 is smaller. It is at the end and next to a ladies room.

I took F305 because it had an intermediate deep cleaning after a very bad review with pictures earlier in the cruise season.

That said, there are only 7 window suites on fiesta deck, and I think those are the only ones on the entire ship. If they aren't already all booked they soon will be.

I took F305 because it had an intermediate deep cleaning after a very bad review with pictures earlier in the cruise season.

That said, there are only 7 window suites on fiesta deck, and I think those are the only ones on the entire ship. If they aren't already all booked they soon will be.

Yes! I saw those pictures and that is what has scared me from F305. Since you were in it, how was it? Were all the problems taken care of?

Yes! I saw those pictures and that is what has scared me from F305. Since you were in it, how was it? Were all the problems taken care of?

I go on it July 19th. However, two people that were just in the suite have both stated unequivocally that the room bears no resemblance to what was in the pictures. When I called about our upsell and she asked me to pick which of the three remaining suites I asked her which one she would pick and mentioned the review. She said she would actually pick F305 because the complaints had been thoroughly addressed ... so, we did.

I think you mean F301 is smaller. It is at the end and next to a ladies room.

Stand corrected. Yes, F301 is the one to avoid. I prefer the higher numbered staterooms. Farther away (not by much) from the bow where the water breaks. "Sometimes" it can be rougher or nosier. Not always.

I go on it July 19th. However, two people that were just in the suite have both stated unequivocally that the room bears no resemblance to what was in the pictures. When I called about our upsell and she asked me to pick which of the three remaining suites I asked her which one she would pick and mentioned the review. She said she would actually pick F305 because the complaints had been thoroughly addressed ... so, we did.

We were in F305 on the May 20th sailing and the cabin was spotless. The cabin steward, Danilo, was very good and it stayed that way.

PLEASE report back on how the suite is! Have a great cruise.

Thanks! We are leaning to F305.

After 12 days in F305 and with all the suite benefits associated with it, my favorite thing that comes to mind first is the location, it is convenient to everything . . . except the buffet . . . but with expanded room service who needs the buffet?

After 12 days in F305 and with all the suite benefits associated with it, my favorite thing that comes to mind first is the location, it is convenient to everything . . . except the buffet . . . but with expanded room service who needs the buffet?

I agree. With the British Isles being such a port intensive itinerary we had room service 7 of the 12 nights.. And breakfast delivered every day except one sea day that we ate in Sabatini's :D

I agree. With the British Isles being such a port intensive itinerary we had room service 7 of the 12 nights.. And breakfast delivered every day except one sea day that we ate in Sabatini's :D

We made it to Sabatini's twice . . . the same young lady delivered our breakfast every day (except debarkation) . . . her name was Irmya and she was from the Ukraine. She would track down anything we requested - she was great.

Debarkation day we had another guy . . . the order wasn't correct and he forgot the tablecloth.

• 3 weeks later...

We sailed in F305 on the Golden Princess in Jan 2015 and it was great. We booked F305 for our British Isles cruise in late August 2016.

Didn't realize there was such a bad review--but sounds like it was a good choice.

We loved the location, eating breakfast in Sabatini's, and when we had to get off ship early, the full breakfast room service. Lots of room--big bathroom with separate tub (with whirlpool feature) and shower. Double sinks.

We were in F305 on the May 20th sailing and the cabin was spotless. The cabin steward, Danilo, was very good and it stayed that way.

We are booked in F305 for an April 2017 cruise and would love to hear anything and everything about that specific room and your experience with the "Suite" amenities in room and across the board. Thanks!

We are booked in F305 for an April 2017 cruise and would love to hear anything and everything about that specific room and your experience with the "Suite" amenities in room and across the board. Thanks!

Several of us who have stayed in that cabin recently have posted in this thread. Not really sure what else we could add. It was a great room with a great steward in a great location.. :)

We are booked in F305 for an April 2017 cruise and would love to hear anything and everything about that specific room and your experience with the "Suite" amenities in room and across the board. Thanks![/quote

The suite benefits are listed on Princess' website and they provide them all . . . we checked them off. We liked this cabin's size and comfort, its convenient location, and the expanded room service menu. Being able to order a full breakfast for room service on a British Isles port-intensive cruise meant you didn't have to go to breakfast with 3,500 of your closest friends at the same time in the Horizon Court, and if at the end of the day, you are too tired to go to the MDR, you can order room service from the MDR menu.

We also enjoyed the two large windows and being that close to the water . . . it was very enjoyable sitting there looking at the scenery or just watching the ocean slide past.

Breakfast at Sabatini's is great but we were only able to go three times because or tours we scheduled.

Hopefully, this is helpful.

We are booked in F305 for an April 2017 cruise and would love to hear anything and everything about that specific room and your experience with the "Suite" amenities in room and across the board. Thanks![/quote

The suite benefits are listed on Princess' website and they provide them all . . . we checked them off. We liked this cabin's size and comfort, its convenient location, and the expanded room service menu. Being able to order a full breakfast for room service on a British Isles port-intensive cruise meant you didn't have to go to breakfast with 3,500 of your closest friends at the same time in the Horizon Court, and if at the end of the day, you are too tired to go to the MDR, you can order room service from the MDR menu.

We also enjoyed the two large windows and being that close to the water . . . it was very enjoyable sitting there looking at the scenery or just watching the ocean slide past.

Breakfast at Sabatini's is great but we were only able to go three times because or tours we scheduled.

Hopefully, this is helpful.

Thank you for the info! We are SO looking forward to the "suite" life! I did see the list of suite amenities on the Princess website, but wondered how true to life they really are. Sounds like they live up to what they say.

• 2 weeks later...

We just got off CP and were in this cabin.

Spotless - great location - beautiful room.

Sadly there were a few folks that decided jogging at 5:15 am or 11:30PM was a good thing.

It sounded like a stampede.

It took 7 days & nights of complaining before Princess staff did anything. Then we found out

"No jogging was allowed" LOL

Breakfast at Sabitinis was nice - staff was great. But the same selections every day.

We had complimentary dinner at the crown grill -- don't.

We would have truly loved our room if it wasn't for the joggers!!!!

We just got off CP and were in this cabin.

Spotless - great location - beautiful room.

Sadly there were a few folks that decided jogging at 5:15 am or 11:30PM was a good thing.

It sounded like a stampede.

It took 7 days & nights of complaining before Princess staff did anything. Then we found out

"No jogging was allowed" LOL

Breakfast at Sabitinis was nice - staff was great. But the same selections every day.

We had complimentary dinner at the crown grill -- don't.

We would have truly loved our room if it wasn't for the joggers!!!!

Thanks for the info. I think. :)

I have F305 booked on the Caribbean Princess. I am glad to hear the cabin was spotless (after reading the bad review and seeing the pics to go with it). But the jogging situation doesn't make me happy.

How many nights was your cruise? So, after days of complaining, they did something about the joggers?? Just wondering, as we might have to make the same complaint! It is not like Princess doesn't know this is an issue from cruise to cruise.

(Once on the CP we had a room all the way forward that was under the treadmills and I know how awful that was.)

We've never eaten at the Crown Grill. Just curious, why didn't you like it?

Just to put a different spin on things, we have stayed in window suites a few times and have never had an issue with noise of any kind.

As far as breakfast at Sabatini's is concerned they have a standard menu each day, however they will pretty much prepare anything you ask for, particularly if you give them a day's notice. Never hurts to ask.

Not sure what the OP's problem is with the Crown Grill, can only say we've never experienced any problems with either the food or the service. Perhaps we're just easy to please.

Just to put a different spin on things, we have stayed in window suites a few times and have never had an issue with noise of any kind.

As far as breakfast at Sabatini's is concerned they have a standard menu each day, however they will pretty much prepare anything you ask for, particularly if you give them a day's notice. Never hurts to ask.

Not sure what the OP's problem is with the Crown Grill, can only say we've never experienced any problems with either the food or the service. Perhaps we're just easy to please.

Glad to hear this! :)

We have sailed in 307, 305 and 309 on the Caribbean Princess last fall for 4 cruises in a row.. The passengers before us in F305 spilled a large Latte on the floor beside the bed leaving a huge stain on the floor.. Our steward spent days with smelly clearners trying to pull that stain from the carpet.. I'm sure by now the carpet has been replaced.. by the 2rd cruise we were in F307 and it was a lovely cabin and great location but the shower hose in the tub was rusted beyond anything I'd ever use.. I asked to have it replaced and they didn't have any replacements on board..finally got one, but I think they may have traded it with the one in 309..... actually 305/307 and 309 all all good cabins... 303 is too close to the door at the end of the Hall and for some reason always seemed noisy from above (shore excursion office), 301 is much smaller and has creeking noises because of it's location.. 311 is on a bit of an uphill angle and I always seemed to find myself wobbling right on past the door.. 313 is the handicapped cabin in front of the door and entrance to our little hall.

We have sailed in 307, 305 and 309 on the Caribbean Princess last fall for 4 cruises in a row.. The passengers before us in F305 spilled a large Latte on the floor beside the bed leaving a huge stain on the floor.. Our steward spent days with smelly clearners trying to pull that stain from the carpet.. I'm sure by now the carpet has been replaced.. by the 2rd cruise we were in F307 and it was a lovely cabin and great location but the shower hose in the tub was rusted beyond anything I'd ever use.. I asked to have it replaced and they didn't have any replacements on board..finally got one, but I think they may have traded it with the one in 309..... actually 305/307 and 309 all all good cabins... 303 is too close to the door at the end of the Hall and for some reason always seemed noisy from above (shore excursion office), 301 is much smaller and has creeking noises because of it's location.. 311 is on a bit of an uphill angle and I always seemed to find myself wobbling right on past the door.. 313 is the handicapped cabin in front of the door and entrance to our little hall.

No cabin 313. The handicapped cabin is 315. I was in 311 and loved it.