Home Port Advisory.....

Home port usually means the port that you are sailing from. If you have a B2B cruise booked . The home port also is the port where you stay on for the next cruise.

Foe example;

Trans Atlantic to Barcelona then stay on till Rome.

The cruiselines considers Barcelona as your home for both cruises.

I'm not sure what it all is supposed to mean, but if you read the reviews they are hilarious.

yes they are! I wanna buy it but I'm worried about that penny. What if I get on board and find something really cool to do but then I'm a penny short? Thanks a LOT, Home Port Advisory.

I keep trying to purchase it, but it says "Guest doesn't meet age requirement", lol, how sad is that.......

Me toooo. I was curious to know what would happen, but it would take my 2 cents worth. :(:(

It is driving me crazy wondering what it is. :D

I would guess that it's on there in case there is a home port advisory. Then all they have to do is add it. It's probably easier to just leave it on there than to have to ....ah heck, I have no idea either. :D

Edited by RWolver672

It's a generous bundle of products and on-board amenities Carnival offers to entice HAL cruisers to switch cruise lines. The exact makeup of the bundle is a closely guarded secret though which you won't be able to see until you're at least 99.

It's a generous bundle of products and on-board amenities Carnival offers to entice HAL cruisers to switch cruise lines. The exact makeup of the bundle is a closely guarded secret though which you won't be able to see until you're at least 99.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

yes they are! I wanna buy it but I'm worried about that penny. What if I get on board and find something really cool to do but then I'm a penny short? Thanks a LOT, Home Port Advisory.

At least you guys still have pennies! We've gotten rid of them here and instead the price is round up or down to the nearest nickel. Combine that with the exchange rate.... oh boy! :rolleyes:

At least you guys still have pennies! We've gotten rid of them here and instead the price is round up or down to the nearest nickel. Combine that with the exchange rate.... oh boy! :rolleyes:

whaaat?! That's crazy! How does that even work with your loafers?:eek::D