Yacht Club with drink package?

mafig

In pricing Divina, I was looking at the YC with the Drink Package.

BTW, I'm new to MSC.

Then I noticed you can book the YC without the drink package. It's less money and doesn't the YC come with drinks included anyway? I know you have to buy your drinks if you are outside the YC, but if you received OBC, you can use that for a drink or two, can't you?

In pricing Divina, I was looking at the YC with the Drink Package.

BTW, I'm new to MSC.

Then I noticed you can book the YC without the drink package. It's less money and doesn't the YC come with drinks included anyway? I know you have to buy your drinks if you are outside the YC, but if you received OBC, you can use that for a drink or two, can't you?

All of your drinks as well as the contents of your in room mini-bar are included in the price of a Yacht Club stateroom. I would recommend purchasing a booklet of 12 or 18 drink vouchers with your OBC to use if you leave the confines of the YC. :)

All of your drinks as well as the contents of your in room mini-bar are included in the price of a Yacht Club stateroom. I would recommend purchasing a booklet of 12 or 18 drink vouchers with your OBC to use if you leave the confines of the YC. :)

Does this work out a lot cheaper than just buying drinks individually? For example would someone with inexpensive tastes still be cheaper with vouchers, or do you need to be drinking high-end cocktails etc. to make it worthwhile?

It sounds like maybe it's more trouble than it's worth if the saving is negligible, as you run the risk of losing the vouchers or limiting yourself to whatever is available on the voucher instead of just buying what you want.

Just trying to get a sense of the value of the vouchers compared to the cost of drinks.

Does this work out a lot cheaper than just buying drinks individually? For example would someone with inexpensive tastes still be cheaper with vouchers, or do you need to be drinking high-end cocktails etc. to make it worthwhile?

It sounds like maybe it's more trouble than it's worth if the saving is negligible, as you run the risk of losing the vouchers or limiting yourself to whatever is available on the voucher instead of just buying what you want.

Just trying to get a sense of the value of the vouchers compared to the cost of drinks.

Most cocktails on the bar menus are about 6.25 euro plus 15% gratuity,,so depending on the type of drinker you are will determine wether or not the vouchers are a good value for you.:)