Pictures of Y/C suite?

mafig

Anyone have pictures of the Y/C room? I was looking at a booking site and they had a diagram and I showed it to DH and he remarked it looked very small.

I know I've seen pictures of the room and the balcony, but I can't seem to locate them.

SO excited! Want to show him.

Anyone have pictures of the Y/C room? I was looking at a booking site and they had a diagram and I showed it to DH and he remarked it looked very small.

I know I've seen pictures of the room and the balcony, but I can't seem to locate them.

SO excited! Want to show him.

Which YC stateroom did you book??

Oh, no.

The room looks lovely, but I know dh is gonna say "it's small."

The balcony is kind of small too.

How's the bathroom?

Thanks for the quick response!

Edited by mafig
forgot to say thank you.

It is really no bigger than a regular balcony however, it is well worth every penny to be in the Yacht Club area! If you seek peace and serenity...you have all your own areas to enjoy. I would say go for it. We just did the Yacht Club and think it is our best experience out of any suite we have done. Even the Haven on NCL!!!

It is really no bigger than a regular balcony however, it is well worth every penny to be in the Yacht Club area! If you seek peace and serenity...you have all your own areas to enjoy. I would say go for it. We just did the Yacht Club and think it is our best experience out of any suite we have done. Even the Haven on NCL!!!

And much cheaper then NCL.

Good thing it's the weekend.

My husband wants me to book it! And he's usually the thrifty one (I didn't say cheap:p).

Several deep breaths are needed. I have a few emails out to TAs, and I'll spend some time reading reviews.

Thanks for all the help! If we decide to book, I'll be a real pest with questions.