Allure Grand Loft Suite 1758

I got a tour of it 2 weeks ago. We were in a Sky Loft. If Tom who was staying in it notices this post maybe he can answer some questions.

I don't have pics. But if you google Royal suite 1758 on YouTube it will come up. It has been known as the Royal Suite until this month. And the Oasis one is pretty identical.

I got a tour of it 2 weeks ago. We were in a Sky Loft. If Tom who was staying in it notices this post maybe he can answer some questions.

I don't have pics. But if you google Royal suite 1758 on YouTube it will come up. It has been known as the Royal Suite until this month. And the Oasis one is pretty identical.

Thx MattInFLL. I found the video - nice. Some of the reviews not so nice - saying that it's noisy due to it being right next to CK.[emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...

We are going to be on Allure of The Seas for my wife's birthday with our three year old son and booked 1758 for a nice price but could move to 1720 for $1,500 less as I've never seen either of these suites what do you think? Thanks

I have read mostly good things about 1758, but share your CK noise concerns. I asked one of the You Tube reviewers if the CK noise was an issue and he said it was not a problem for them at all. We are not in it until October, but have chosen not to change, partially due to their not being any open Star Class cabins on our sailing, but mostly because it is a new room to try and looks quite nice. We have stayed in the Sky (soon or now named) Star Loft on Harmony and really enjoyed it. It was the same room as 1720 on the Aluure, but is 1724 on Harmony. It is a great room as well. Someone posted that they are in the room in May and will post about it and include their opinion of the noise, so if it is before your sailing, keep an eye out. I certainly will be. Good news! No wrong choice between them and for $1,500 less 1720 could be the way to go. When is your sailing?

I have read mostly good things about 1758, but share your CK noise concerns. I asked one of the You Tube reviewers if the CK noise was an issue and he said it was not a problem for them at all. We are not in it until October, but have chosen not to change, partially due to their not being any open Star Class cabins on our sailing, but mostly because it is a new room to try and looks quite nice. We have stayed in the Sky (soon or now named) Star Loft on Harmony and really enjoyed it. It was the same room as 1720 on the Aluure, but is 1724 on Harmony. It is a great room as well. Someone posted that they are in the room in May and will post about it and include their opinion of the noise, so if it is before your sailing, keep an eye out. I certainly will be. Good news! No wrong choice between them and for $1,500 less 1720 could be the way to go. When is your sailing?

We are not sailing until Oct. 28. And yes I am very concerned about the noise as well as the size of the balcony. I should also mention that my parents would be in 1718 so that could also be nice as I'm sure that you already know they are connecting suites. However I do like the fact that 1758 is one level as we have a toddler running around.

We have stayed in both suites on the Allure. 1758 Grand Loft, was a “great” suite, no noise problem, lots of space and the master bedroom is just out of this world. The master bedroom also has floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean. However, the balcony is on the small side, big jacuzzi and two loungers, but no space for table/chairs to dine outdoors.

1720 is the rear facing Sky/Star Loft. The living room is comparable to the the Grand Loft, but the master bedroom and bathroom are much smaller. However, the balcony is HUGE, with room for loungers, sofa chairs and dining table. The balcony is rear facing, over looking the mini-golf course and can be loud during the day and people on the Flowrider deck can see into it. One of the most memorable moment was when we had a Chops Grill dinner set up on the balcony.

If you have any other questions regarding the two suites, just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are not sailing until Oct. 28, And I am very concerned about the noise and the size of the balcony. However I should also mention that we will be traveling with my parents who are in the star loft that connects to 1720 so that would be nice. I do like the fact that 1758 is one level for our toddler though. decisions decisions

We have stayed in both suites on the Allure. 1758 Grand Loft, was a “great” suite, no noise problem, lots of space and the master bedroom is just out of this world. The master bedroom also has floor to ceiling windows overlooking the ocean. However, the balcony is on the small side, big jacuzzi and two loungers, but no space for table/chairs to dine outdoors.

1720 is the rear facing Sky/Star Loft. The living room is comparable to the the Grand Loft, but the master bedroom and bathroom are much smaller. However, the balcony is HUGE, with room for loungers, sofa chairs and dining table. The balcony is rear facing, over looking the mini-golf course and can be loud during the day and people on the Flowrider deck can see into it. One of the most memorable moment was when we had a Chops Grill dinner set up on the balcony.

If you have any other questions regarding the two suites, just let me know.

Wow! Thank you so much fo the great info. I really want this cruise to be special for my wife's birthday and we are traveling with a toddler. Having stayed in both and considering the cost difference what would you do?

Wow! Thank you so much fo the great info. I really want this cruise to be special for my wife's birthday and we are traveling with a toddler. Having stayed in both and considering the cost difference what would you do?

We would pick the Grand Loft in a blink of an eye! The Grand Loft Suite is our favorite suite on any Oasis class ship (we have not stayed in a Royal Loft Suite yet). We used the jacuzzi almost every day (the Jacuzzi is cleaned every day). I do not know what your price differential is, ours was around $2k for two. Your wife will be WOW’d by the Grade Loft Suite and the master bathroom, my wife was.

Should you get Carmen as your room attendant, she will take great care of you. We had Marla as our Genie and she was by far our favorite, but, she has moved to Symphony.

we are traveling with a toddler.

Even though it is not a loft there are a couple of stairs, if my memory serves me correct. The master bathroom and sleeping area has a few and I think there might be a couple after you go out the sliding door to the balcony. Still way less stairs than the Star Loft.

Tony will have a better recollection than I, as I only toured them a few times on B2B turn arounds.

Even though it is not a loft there are a couple of stairs, if my memory serves me correct. The master bathroom and sleeping area has a few and I think there might be a couple after you go out the sliding door to the balcony. Still way less stairs than the Star Loft.

Tony will have a better recollection than I, as I only toured them a few times on B2B turn arounds.

The master bathroom in the Grand Loft Suite is raised above the master bedroom; there are 3 steps on both sides of the bed.

There are no steps leading out to the balcony, but there are 2 steps to get into the jacuzzi.

The master bathroom in the Grand Loft Suite is raised above the master bedroom; there are 3 steps on both sides of the bed.

There are no steps leading out to the balcony, but there are 2 steps to get into the jacuzzi.

Thanks Tony. I knew there were some but it could not remember the exact spots.

We Loved the Grand Loft suite on the Oasis. no noise from Coastal Kitchen, the pool area nor the hall way. Very quite. Here are pictures from last Feb on the Oasis.

Love the pictures but I have to ask why is there a fan in the bedroom? Was it hot? Thanks