Decisions, Decisions.......Cafe Al Bacio

need2cruisesoon

Did you notice any Gluten Free options in the Café?

The only gluten free option, and they are amaaazing, are the macaroons. They change them daily, from chocolate, chocolate chip, vanilla, raspberry, etc, for about 7 days or so. Then start over with the flavors. Highly recommend!

The only gluten free option' date=' and they are amaaazing, are the macaroons. They change them daily, from chocolate, chocolate chip, vanilla, raspberry, etc, for about 7 days or so. Then start over with the flavors. Highly recommend![/quote']

The gluten free coconut macaroon is wonderful!

My faves: coconut cake and oatmeal raisin cookies😊

Americano or Aspen Cooffe if wanting hot!

Chocolate Igloo with non-fat milk if weather is too hot!

I agree with you, CruisingChick. I think these cakes are much better than the dessert options. I am generally disappointed with desserts on cruises, though I found Celebrity's desserts to be better than Cunard's. However, Cafe al Bacio has wonderful hot chocolate and lovely lemon tarts. I think often the other cakes look better than they taste.

Those cakes are obscene!!!!!!! :):)What deck is Café al Bacio on please!! I'm on the Eclipse on 14th August, first ever cruise.

Edited by purdo
Typo

I agree with you, CruisingChick. I think these cakes are much better than the dessert options. I am generally disappointed with desserts on cruises, though I found Celebrity's desserts to be better than Cunard's. However, Cafe al Bacio has wonderful hot chocolate and lovely lemon tarts. I think often the other cakes look better than they taste.

We often skip desert in the dining room and head to Cafe al Bacio for a slice of cake and a coffee after dinner. I really enjoy the raspberry or strawberry cakes.

Edited by smtcan

Just mourning my lack of Cafe al Bacio this morning. This is my second morning post cruise 😕 Love Love the ice tea presentation. Going to order one set from Tea Forte.

Joanne

Thanks to CaB and falling in love with their tea I ordered this set several years ago. It gets used quite a bit and it is nice to get a reminder of CaB at home! My favorite is the white ginger pear. Love it!

Those cakes are obscene!!!!!!! :):)What deck is Café al Bacio on please!! I'm on the Eclipse on 14th August, first ever cruise.

Deck 5...it's on the port side across from Bistro on 5...I'll be having the

chocolate mousse cake and black coffee please......I'm watching my weight!! :D

Ok, now we're talkin! My absolute favorite place on the ship...not so much for the sweets though, as for the coffees! Cannot wait to get my mitts around my next Aspen coffee...Yummo!

Pat

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

I loved it there. Aspen Coffees were the best and dessert too. Yum. Yum.