Eggs Benedict still on Maasdam?

cvpends

HAL has many good things about it, but the eggs benedict options are near the top of my list. No other cruise line I have sailed has had these options, and they make HAL special for me.

DSCN3083.jpg.2779ff1506f7b00984a3e8af0d5a84d6.jpg

HAL has many good things about it, but the eggs benedict options are near the top of my list. No other cruise line I have sailed has had these options, and they make HAL special for me.

But if they offer the standard version as well as a "flavor of the day" version every day, what's the difference?

I'm guessing here, but I don't think many people (if any) had one of every combination choice available every day on the cruise.

But if they offer the standard version as well as a "flavor of the day" version every day, what's the difference?

I'm guessing here, but I don't think many people (if any) had one of every combination choice available every day on the cruise.

Choice is part of it, for sure. another part is how and when they are made. The eggs Benedict bar has always made them to order and to the specifications of the customer (one crab, one spinach, two salmon, or whatever.). Since they were made to order they were fresh and yummy. Will the new version be made to order, or brought out from the kitchen on big trays, and be placed under heat lamps after having been made sometime in the past? It makes a huge difference. If they are still made to order, I won 't be so sad.

Eggs Benedict still made to order on Maasdam, as previously reported in this thread, on port side of Lido.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I can report the same on the Prinsendam a few weeks ago. Maybe the reports of the demise of EB are over blown?

Eggs Benedict still made to order on Maasdam, as previously reported in this thread, on port side of Lido.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thank you for this information :)