Cost of internet - Harmony

Hi, based on the recommendations here I decided to pre-purchase the zoom/stream with the 30% off promotion. Board members here said that was better than anything on could get onboard - even with our Platinum status.

WHen I went to purchase, it said for two devices for Surf it was $20.32/day/adult. Surf/Stream was $27.08/day/adult. So the total cost for 7 days with stream is $379. This is significantly more than I remember paying on the Quantum. And this is with the 30% discount.

Are these prices correct? Or should I wait to see what is onboard? Thanks.

Surf is 12.99 USD/day/one device, surf & stream is 19.99 USD/day/one device.

steamboats

That seems more reasonable. The $27.08/day/user for two devices is much higher that what you quote (especially if the second user is supposed to get another discount and this is with the 30% discount on top).

I recently pre-purchased the SURF one device for my cruise (May) on Adventure (7 nights) for $9.99 per day...which then actually came out to $63.63 for the week...so are different ships charging different amounts :confused:

Yes, only one person has to purchase the 2 device package.

For the Harmony: 21% Spanish VAT may be added to the purchase (even online).

steamboats

Steamboats - they have now changed the pricing on the cruise planner to include the vat upfront - much more satisfactory. I saw the price had gone up (I wanted to change from 4 device to 5 device package) but when I got to payment stage no further taxes were added. Maybe occasionally Royal do listen - I had emailed them about the issue to suggest it would be clearer to include taxes upfront!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app