Should I be worried about Brillance?

Hello,

My family of 6 are going on Brillance of the Seas in September for a 12 day cruise to the Mediterranean and I am a little worried. I keep reading reviews and they are not very good. I do know that some people can nitpick about some things but ........

Has anyone been on this ship recently that can say nice things?

Any kind words will help.....Thank you.

Cherber

What anyone answers, positive or negative, will not help you enjoy the cruise. I check ship reviews when I am deciding on what to book until final payment is made. Then I leave it alone and not trouble myself.

Enjoy your cruise; you will have a great time.

And stop reading reviews for now!

Hello,

My family of 6 are going on Brillance of the Seas in September for a 12 day cruise to the Mediterranean and I am a little worried. I keep reading reviews and they are not very good. I do know that some people can nitpick about some things but ........

Has anyone been on this ship recently that can say nice things?

Any kind words will help.....Thank you.

Cherber

We were on Brilliance about a year and a half ago and it was bad, one of the worst cruises we ever took. Then a few months later we were on Sister ship Serenade was one of the best cruises. I don't know about Brilliance now.

We have been on Brilliance twice in the last 2 years - both New England Canada cruises. Both times we had great experiences with the crew - beautiful and well maintained ship. The layout takes some getting used to as the Voyager and Freedom classes are our favorites.

We have been on Brilliance twice in the last 2 years - both New England Canada cruises. Both times we had great experiences with the crew - beautiful and well maintained ship. The layout takes some getting used to as the Voyager and Freedom classes are our favorites.

We also had an excellent experience on Brilliance this past December.