Seattle Transfers

jbuckent

We just cruised with Holland America from Seattle. We arrived a day early so stayed at a downtown hotel.

I purchased the transfer package with our PCC from Holland America. I believe it was around $90 for the two of us. It was well worth it.

When we arrived at Sea-Tac luggage retrieval there was a lady waiting for us with our names on a sign. She directed us to a shuttle that took 4 couples to downtown locations. We were dropped off at our hotel with luggage. At the hotel we were given a 'hotel letter' welcoming us to the cruise, instructing us where to meet the next day and luggage tags that got our luggage direct to our ships cabin. The next day we met in a meeting room and were transported by bus to the dock. Our luggage was already in our cabin.

On disembarking we used luggage direct so didn't have the luggage hassle. We boarded a bus to the airport and was dropped off at the terminal.

I would check with your PCC to see if they offer the same service.

We used Uber on the day prior to our cruise to get to the hotel and Aces on the way to the airport after the trip. Both were good experiences. We had a party of four with luggage. Depending on your party size a cab may be just as economical.

I recently stayed across from the Space Needle (Hyatt House) after our NCL cruise. At check-in at the hotel the receptionist made arrangements for a Lincoln Town Car to take us to the airport the next morning. We needed a large car for our luggage - I would estimate at least 75% of the yellow cabs we saw were Toyota Prius cars with enough luggage space for an overnight trip. :D From the pier to the hotel we had to overlook all of the Pri-i cars for a Ford Crown Victoria - maybe $12. To the airport from the hotel was about $40 in the Town Car - well worth it.

I recently stayed across from the Space Needle (Hyatt House) after our NCL cruise. At check-in at the hotel the receptionist made arrangements for a Lincoln Town Car to take us to the airport the next morning. We needed a large car for our luggage - I would estimate at least 75% of the yellow cabs we saw were Toyota Prius cars with enough luggage space for an overnight trip. :D From the pier to the hotel we had to overlook all of the Pri-i cars for a Ford Crown Victoria - maybe $12. To the airport from the hotel was about $40 in the Town Car - well worth it.

Do you remember the name of the towncar service?