Orange Juice - Price???

My reason for suggesting was that you said you had no problems with OJ on Celebrity. I would say OJ on RC and Celebrity are the same, other than fresh squeezed, they are from concentrate. Trying it once would not hurt and save you money.

Also, Windjammer serves flavored waters - usually strawberry/kiwi/orange/melon, etc. perhaps you picked up one of those and didn't like it.

it was definitely the Orange Juice stuff, husband didn't mind it but I didn't like it. The one in the machines on Celebrity Solstice definitely wasn't the same. We had the Classic Package which included the fresh squeezed juice and the first morning I didn't realise you had to get that from the bar so got it out of the machine and there really wasn't that much difference, but def not the same as in Windjammer - it wasn't in a machine, was already in glasses with the lemonade stuff and iced tea on trays.

Won't upgrade but may buy some fresh OJ when I see it.

it was definitely the Orange Juice stuff, husband didn't mind it but I didn't like it. The one in the machines on Celebrity Solstice definitely wasn't the same. We had the Classic Package which included the fresh squeezed juice and the first morning I didn't realise you had to get that from the bar so got it out of the machine and there really wasn't that much difference, but def not the same as in Windjammer - it wasn't in a machine, was already in glasses with the lemonade stuff and iced tea on trays.

Won't upgrade but may buy some fresh OJ when I see it.

Not trying to beleaguer the point, just trying to be helpful; you say what you picked up was on trays with lemonade and iced tea - that's why I'm thinking it was the flavored water. They don't have lemonade and iced tea out with the OJ at breakfast!

At least give it a try, especially in the MDR. Breakfast OJ is from concentrate, but some ships/people put ice in it. You can definitely get it without ice, both in the Windjammer and MDR.

Edited by Grandma Dazzles

Not trying to beleaguer the point, just trying to be helpful; you say what you picked up was on trays with lemonade and iced tea - that's why I'm thinking it was the flavored water. They don't have lemonade and iced tea out with the OJ at breakfast!

At least give it a try, especially in the MDR. Breakfast OJ is from concentrate, but some ships/people put ice in it. You can definitely get it without ice, both in the Windjammer and MDR.

OK will try it, where do you find it if it isn't the one on the trays? Would only be in Windjammer as we don't go to MDR for breakfast - we are on holiday and we don't get up early enough to get there in their brekky hours - especially on sea days!!!

OK will try it, where do you find it if it isn't the one on the trays? Would only be in Windjammer as we don't go to MDR for breakfast - we are on holiday and we don't get up early enough to get there in their brekky hours - especially on sea days!!!

Windjammer and Park Cafe have OJ concentrate in the morning.

So if the OJ concentrate isn't on the trays where is it to be found in WJ? Don't remember seeing a machine for it but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place although we do travel with another couple who are very regular RCI cruisers and just followed their lead.

So if the OJ concentrate isn't on the trays where is it to be found in WJ? Don't remember seeing a machine for it but maybe I wasn't looking in the right place although we do travel with another couple who are very regular RCI cruisers and just followed their lead.

I don't recall specifically for Radiance, but it's common to have dispensers that have both orange and apple juice available.

Just off Adventure recently and the WJ drinks weren't on trays they had self serve machines...and this is the first time the ice tea & lemonade actually didn't taste like colored water ;)

I would just ask for a glass of OJ, no ice, and have the windjammer staff get you one to try. Good luck - and enjoy what sounds like a wonderful cruise!

On Anthem they did have the OJ machine on the counter at Sorrentos.

That orange flavored water sounds good, never saw it before. On one cruise I saw a passenger put cucumber slices in her water at lunch and carried it around all day. Another idea! :)

Orange slice in beer very good.