Van/Shuttle Company -FLL To Oasis

Can anyone recommend a good company? There will be 7 of us with luggage for 7 and a stroller. Taxi might not be the way to go.

Thank you.

We used Quick & Safe Transportation last week for Oasis and it was very nice.

Originally had them lined up for a ride from FLL to the Hyatt Pier 66 -- then set my other family up with them about an hour later...we all then (8 + Stroller) reserved a spot the following morning with the same driver to go to Oasis.

The driver had a very nice tall Ford van--nice driver and clean car.

Booking directly through Q&S, they charged $20 to go from FLL to Hotel.

It was $7pp to go from hotel to the port but that rate was partially regulated with the hotel.

If you are interested I will give you their information.

Edited by KGSB11

I agree, two minivan taxis would work and would cost around $15 each.

I'd check the Florida Departures forum if you are stuck on all being in one vehicle together:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

To this point, we did use two taxi's upon disembarking to go from the Port to FLL. $15 each is accurate and will be the easiest course without prior reservations -- be sure to check meter though. I handed my driver a $20 explicitly asking for change for a $13 fare and he insisted on taking it all and argued for a few minutes before he relented.

I agree, two minivan taxis would work and would cost around $15 each.

I'd check the Florida Departures forum if you are stuck on all being in one vehicle together:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

No ,no need to all being in one vehicle - just so long as we leave the hotel and get there at the same time for drop off of luggage and check in

No ,no need to all being in one vehicle - just so long as we leave the hotel and get there at the same time for drop off of luggage and check in

Your first post mentioned FLL, so I thought you were wanting to go directly from the airport to the cruise port.

If you are talking about hotel to cruise port, the cost might be different than I posted, depending on the location. Also, I would call the taxi company (954-777-7777) the night before and make a reservation for two minivan taxis.

To this point, we did use two taxi's upon disembarking to go from the Port to FLL. $15 each is accurate and will be the easiest course without prior reservations -- be sure to check meter though. I handed my driver a $20 explicitly asking for change for a $13 fare and he insisted on taking it all and argued for a few minutes before he relented.

This happens more than it should. It has happened to us several times. When it happens I question it and if the driver insists I get my cell phone out look at the phone number on the taxi then ask for is id number. I do not hand over cash until the price is settled. Solves the problem real quick and no tip is given.

Can anyone recommend a good company? There will be 7 of us with luggage for 7 and a stroller. Taxi might not be the way to go.

Thank you.

You should take Taxi's as it is a Flat Rate from FLL to Port Everglades. I believe it is about $15 total. $20 with a tip per Taxi. You would be silly to go any other way.

We used Quick & Safe Transportation last week for Oasis and it was very nice.

Originally had them lined up for a ride from FLL to the Hyatt Pier 66 -- then set my other family up with them about an hour later...we all then (8 + Stroller) reserved a spot the following morning with the same driver to go to Oasis.

The driver had a very nice tall Ford van--nice driver and clean car.

Booking directly through Q&S, they charged $20 to go from FLL to Hotel.

It was $7pp to go from hotel to the port but that rate was partially regulated with the hotel.

If you are interested I will give you their information.

Did you have a need for a car seat .... if so how did you manage ?

Did you have a need for a car seat .... if so how did you manage ?

We did not have a car seat...so we requested a shuttle van so we did not require one; however after talking with the driver, Q&S will provide a child seat for you, if requested, for $10.