New daily wine pour policy now on Journey

excitedofharpenden

Please, please Azamara add a Prosecco or sparkling wine daily. There are so many of us who would partake that I can't imagine a bottle ever going flat!

I agree....that is for sure!! I am happy to accept 2 choices red & white though....again...well done Azamara.

Bonnie,

We like many are really pleased with Azamara having this trial period with the wine choice. Hope the current guests give positive feedback. As the % number feeding back is just on one cruise then I expect this feedback wouldn't be that many - will they trial it for longer that this cruise? Hope that it works well for the waiting on staff, back of house teams too...bearing in mind if they can manage remembering what is complimentary liqueur and the complimentary cocktails ingredients etc and what is extra then this should be a walk in the park!

Hope this choice continues and that many CC guests keep up with this thread.

Another / very important / deciding factor in the trial is solving the logistical issue of storage at all the stations in the various dining and drinking venues.

I will post more if I hear more.

Thanks Bonnie

Hope that the logistics can be sorted as it is obvious from the postings that it is a popular move.

Look forward to the 2/2 option still being available in December when we cruise on the Journey.

Mike

Another / very important / deciding factor in the trial is solving the logistical issue of storage at all the stations in the various dining and drinking venues.

I will post more if I hear more.

Perhaps they could have a "runner" whose job is to ensure that the bars are kept properly stocked. They're small ships, so it's not a lot of ground to cover, lol.;)

I'm sorry to be the buzz-kill on this topic but I've been told this is still in the trial period, not 100% yet.

I'd recommend those of you sailing now write in your feedback that you like having the complimentary '2 red & 2 white' wine option. The management will be paying close attention to the end of cruise surveys during this trial period.

P.s. If you're wondering, I have shared your feedback on this thread.

If this is the case then it is very disappointing. On the Pursuits daily newsletter (as posted) it says that " we have listened to your comments made over the last year or so" and "starting this cruise" there will be a choice of two reds and two whites daily each cruise. This doesn't sound like a "trial period".

This, obviously, makes sense for both passengers and crew. There are a number of passengers who are ABCs (anything but Chardonnay) and we have witnessed passengers "demanding" (sadly, not requesting) alternative wines which the bar servers/bartenders have gone to some trouble to source.

Edited by workingtocruise-59

If this is the case then it is very disappointing. On the Pursuits daily newsletter (as posted) it says that " we have listened to your comments made over the last year or so" and "starting this cruise" there will be a choice of two reds and two whites daily each cruise. This doesn't sound like a "trial period".

This, obviously, makes sense for both passengers and crew. There are a number of passengers who are ABCs (anything but Chardonnay) and we have witnessed passengers "demanding" (sadly, not requesting) alternative wines which the bar servers/bartenders have gone to some trouble to source.

Hope that this becomes long term initiative. Just off Journey last week where only one red and one white were offered. However, felt the quality of wines offered had improved somewhat from our last cruise. Also, we never had any problems when requesting favourites from previous days wherever we dined