Carnival Magic review and FunTimes

Jolewis1436

Thanks for this write up.

We are going on this itinerary in March.

I loved the idea of the Sloth and Monkey rescue in Rotan.

Is this somewhere you could just go by taxi?

Or would you suggest the tour you booked? My family is NOT one for sitting in a van/car

But the beach and the animal rescue would be fantastic.

Thanks

Chassity

Thanks for this write up.

We are going on this itinerary in March.

I loved the idea of the Sloth and Monkey rescue in Rotan.

Is this somewhere you could just go by taxi?

Or would you suggest the tour you booked? My family is NOT one for sitting in a van/car

But the beach and the animal rescue would be fantastic.

Thanks

Chassity

The tour was probably the best deal since they stay with you the entire day. It was nice to know that they were there whenever we decided to leave.

How did you find the set up of the interior accessible cabin? Was there turnaround space? What about the washroom? Were the grab bars placed well?

I booked the cruise directly thru Carnival. This was the best option for our needs (2 adults, 3 children). Don't think they have accessible cabins for five.

The cabin was huge. Wide automatic doors. Large area to turn around. Plenty of room in the bath with zero entry shower.

I don't know if all the accessible rooms on the ship are the same, but this one only had bunk beds. Obviously an issue for a couple that would want to sleep together.

Here are the FunTimes. The camp pdf files were too large. Contact me and I'll email them to you (I only have ages 2-5 and 9-11).

Awesome, thanks for these. I suspect ours will look very similar in Aug when we cruise. Cant wait.

I booked the cruise directly thru Carnival. This was the best option for our needs (2 adults, 3 children). Don't think they have accessible cabins for five.

The cabin was huge. Wide automatic doors. Large area to turn around. Plenty of room in the bath with zero entry shower.

I don't know if all the accessible rooms on the ship are the same, but this one only had bunk beds. Obviously an issue for a couple that would want to sleep together.

I'm sorry but I don't understand - 2 bunks? Was there a bed and bunk? or literally, 2 wall fold down bunks and no beds?

I'm sorry but I don't understand - 2 bunks? Was there a bed and bunk? or literally, 2 wall fold down bunks and no beds?

Two single beds (Bunk beds). The cabin is not designed to have two beds side by side.

I don't know if there are different accessible cabins on the Magic.

• 2 weeks later...
The cabin is not designed to have two beds side by side.

I don't know if there are different accessible cabins on the Magic.

Accessible 4J cabin #10204 is the same way. No way to put the twin beds together to make one bed.

Were the Fun Times a new format w/o the tear off side? I was on Sunshine in April and didn't like the new format. Had to stuff the whole darn thing in your pocket.

They must have run out of paper because my Sunshine cruise in February had the small tear out sheet. I liked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all! We will be on the Magic in 3 weeks and I'm looking for a copy of the menu's. Does anyone have them or is there a website or thread on here that I can go check them out on? Thank you!

We don't sail until next fall, but I would also be interested in seeing the menus. Would like to see which nights we might want to eat at the steakhouse or the Italian place.

Love the review. Do you know if the doors were medal. I like to put something small on my door to make it easier to find. Also we have late assigned dining, do you know which dining room they have that in? Thanks a bunch and so glad you had a great cruise.

Ryano,

I'm concerned, we are in 4J 10204 on the Magic, and no one mentioned to us that the beds don't come together! Is it a twin and a bunk? We are both handicapped and that would not be possible for either of us. Do you have a picture of it?

Thanks

Love the review. Do you know if the doors were medal. I like to put something small on my door to make it easier to find. Also we have late assigned dining, do you know which dining room they have that in? Thanks a bunch and so glad you had a great cruise.

All doors are metal and both dining rooms have early and late seating.

They are metal and I saw decorated doors.

Don't know about the dining room seating.