Just returned 6/25 Oasis

Random question and trust me I asked! Never got the same answer twice while onboard....Why was the western itinerary reversed this past week? Cozumel, Falmouth and Labadee instead of the usual. We have done the western multiple times and this backward sailing was a first. Just curious....And btw, we had a wonderful cruise; love the Oasis class😃

Random question and trust me I asked! Never got the same answer twice while onboard....Why was the western itinerary reversed this past week? Cozumel, Falmouth and Labadee instead of the usual. We have done the western multiple times and this backward sailing was a first. Just curious....And btw, we had a wonderful cruise; love the Oasis class😃

It appears for some unknown reason they have changed the western itinerary as we are on the July 16th western Oasis sailing and the itinerary is the same as what you posted. Glad to hear you had a great time! :)

After 30 some cruises, we are finally going on the Oasis. So hints please! Favorite places to "people watch"? Favorite bar hangout if you have one? Shows which ones not to miss? Where were the muster stations .... some of them at least?

Chat away!

Lou

Our muster station was in the main theater once and on the Royal Pormenade the other time.

They probably rearranged itineraries to accommodate other ships calling on Labadee. Curious, what are some of the other answers you got?

Good morning all! Answers I got on board were hurricane season (we sail every summer and the itinerary never changed,

so nope), multiple ships in Labadee but it sounded more like a guess (so maybe), a quizzical, "we changed itineraries last week too?!" and the honest, "I really don't know"😉

As far as muster stations, we have had Jazz on 4, Studio B, the main dining room and I think our first was in the gym?!

Prime people watching locations I think would be the Promenade and Central Park. Our favorite bar by far is the English Pub on the Promenade and the Rising Tide is fun too!

Do NOT miss the Aqua Theater show, Oasis of Dreams! We also enjoyed Come Fly With Me even though we have seen it before. The Adult Comedy was also very good. Cats is a wonderful production, however, because of its length, people tend to leave at intermission BUT the second half of the production is by far the best! Kind of sad for all the hard work...

We are HUGE fans of the Oasis, Allure and can't wait for the Harmony in December😃 You can do everything or nothing and the choice is yours...what a wonderful dilemma😉

This is our itinerary on the August 27 sailing... I haven't sailed to these ports before, but I like the idea of the easy private island (Labadee) last...

Given this, was it Day 3 Cozumel, Day 5 Falmouth, Day 6 Labadee? If so, which days were your formal nights?

Hope you had fun - I'm looking forward to our second sailing on the Oasis!

Formal nights were day 2 and day 5.....and Labadee is always my favorite[emoji4] Enjoy your cruise!

Thanks, we plan to. I was inspired by a gambee review, and proposed a mother-daughter vacation to my mom (dad will be the limo driver to/from the pier in Fort Lauderdale). We are both excited!

Thanks for the answers. Had thought the musters would be inside since not a really "outside" area. We are on the 11th deck this time. The ship is our destination for this one instead of the ports. May stay on since been there and done that except Labadee!!!! Relax and chillax!

Lou

• 2 weeks later...