Miracle Serenity Deck

Yehootu

It must be quite a new addition, that live music, as we've cruise on the Miracle every spring now for the last few years and have never had it!

Ours was a trip to Hawaii December 2014. Might have been a one of thing.

We were on the Miracle December, January and March. There was a guitarist there all 3 cruises during the late afternoon.

Not too bad unless you're sitting on the couches.

We were on the Miracle December, January and March. There was a guitarist there all 3 cruises during the late afternoon.

Not too bad unless you're sitting on the couches.

That's where he was on the Inspiration! It was kind of irritating as he had his Carnival employee groupees doing sing a longs with him. Lol!

We are cruising on the Miracle in late July. Beautiful Mexican heat weather. We just did a 10 day Princess to Alaska and decided we need a warm weather cruise. July/Aug is about as warm as you can get. We are both from Hawaii and the heat and humidity is a daily thing.

I was wondering how crowded does the serenity deck get? I've seen Youtube videos where it looks almost empty. I suppose it matters on how many kids there are and if their parents are hanging with them. On that note, how good is Carnival about keeping kids out of the serenity deck( on our Carib Princess cruise, a little girl came into the hot tub just to pee, I left quickly ).

My daughter was on the Miracle last Aug and said the Serenity deck wasn't too crowded. Then she was kicked out for using that darn Vape thing( she's a nurse, becoming a NP you'd think she'd know better). She said they moved to a pool that allowed smoking?? Is there such a place? Is it just one side or upper deck. Just thinking about where to plan to go, when the heat sets in. Our balcony steps away from the A/C would always be an option.

Mahalo, Tim

We just got off the Miracle this morning. If you want the shell loungers I would suggest getting there about 7:30a on sea days because they fill up quickly.

I love that deck,,, only time I found it really busy is on the last two days ,,, clams aren't to bad and only thing that really bothered me wan a man streched out on the couch like he was at home sleeping, grrrr but other wise a great place to hang and people watch and right out the door from food :)

We just got off the Miracle this morning. If you want the shell loungers I would suggest getting there about 7:30a on sea days because they fill up quickly.

I don't necessarily need a clamshell. I live in the sun and like to roam around the ship. I'd hate to hog something that someone else would like to use. From some peoples comments, they get hot anyway. I was just wondering how crowded it got and if there were usually chairs available. My wife sleeps late, it's vacation after all.

What else do you have to say about the cruise, Good or Bad wise?

Wish my buddy from Howell was going with us . His white Michigan body would need the shade.

Mahalo, Tim

Edited by Yehootu
Add on

Do I need to bring a black light to scan cushions like in a cheap rent by the hour hotel?

Your idea will catch on and before long black light scanners will be added to Carnival's banned and confiscated items list.

Hurry while you still have time.