Fireball Shots on Harmony

ok.. the ethical police will jump on this response..

Take a small rum runner (or a collapsable water bottle from the dollar store) just in case if this is your preferred drink. Or get a 375 ml bottle. Pack it and hide it real good in your luggage. If it gets confiscated, you are out the booze. So far in 30 years I haven't had a problem with the booze patrol on any line including RCCL.

Thanks for the response. I have used rum runners in the past but since they have offered the drink packages I have not found the need to smuggle alcohol. I just don't like to do shots but will do fireball and the rest of the crowd like doing shots.

I am guessing by the answers that RCCL does not have Fireball type whiskey stocked onboard their ships. I thought it was a good question. In lieu of Fireball, try glenfiddich. It is a good sipping or shot whiskey and is aboard the RCCL ships.

On my recent Oasis sailing, they DID have Fireball. You won't see it behind the bar for some reason but I saw someone else getting a shot, so I did too. It was covered under the Premium Package.

They have it on other ships, l would assume they would have it on all their ships. We like it mixed with Rum Chata which they do not have so even with the package we will bring sneak the Rum Chata onboard to mix with it (we are saving RC money not ourselves at this point since we have the package so I don't feel bad). If it is a deciding factor in buying a package wait til you get onboard and check (some bars onboard will have a larger selection than others so if you don't find it at one you may want to try another)

I am guessing by the answers that RCCL does not have Fireball type whiskey stocked onboard their ships. I thought it was a good question. In lieu of Fireball, try glenfiddich. It is a good sipping or shot whiskey and is aboard the RCCL ships.

Thanks!

I don't have any specific experience for Harmony of the Seas, but they did have Fireball on Freedom of the Seas in March. We've also had it on Independence of the Seas last year, too.