Jamie Dee as CD?

I agree that Jaime is a great CD, one of their best. I actually really liked Jen Baxter as well. They have been 2 of my favorites. With both of them, I would see them around the ship plenty, so friendly with the guests, always involved.

If you're a parent, Jamie Dee is the type of daughter you wish you had. She's high energy. Very likeable and very friendly. She knows how to work a crowd and get people involved. She's definitely at the top of my list of favorite CD's. :)

Enjoy Jamie while you can - I think she is preparing to move on.

She's only on the schedule for through the end of October. Breeze, Legend, Vista. 5-6 weeks each. So maybe she is heading on. Best to her is she is. I remember when she was coming up the line under Butch. So she's learned well.

She's only on the schedule for through the end of October. Breeze, Legend, Vista. 5-6 weeks each. So maybe she is heading on. Best to her is she is. I remember when she was coming up the line under Butch. So she's learned well.

She's also on the Miracle from Nov to May of next year.

She is filling in for Jen Baxtor, anyone know what to expect with her??

She is fantastic. We have been on 3 cruises with her-endless energy. Being a fellow Michigander we have special spot in our heart for her.

You will enjoy her

I don't think she would be enrolled in a masters program to stay in a job she already has. I'm sure she has a plan for the future.