Perks When Booking Future Cruises Onboard

graysonman

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are taking a cruise on the Infinity to Alaska in August. Just wondering if anyone knows what perks are currently being offered if we decide to book a future cruise with Celebrity while onboard. Looking perhaps at a European cruise (Baltic or Mediterranean) for Summer 2017.

I am assuming that the perks offered depend on the length of the cruise? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Any

Hi everyone!

My wife and I are taking a cruise on the Infinity to Alaska in August. Just wondering if anyone knows what perks are currently being offered if we decide to book a future cruise with Celebrity while onboard. Looking perhaps at a European cruise (Baltic or Mediterranean) for Summer 2017.

I am assuming that the perks offered depend on the length of the cruise? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Any

There are perks in addition to just booking on line. You get OBC based on length of cruise and category booked.

Hi everyone!

In addition to whatever perks are being offered at that time for the stateroom category you want, you will receive additional onboard credit for booking onboard.

The amount varies depending on which category accommodations you book + length of cruise.

Another advantage of booking onboard is that you can put down a smaller deposit than if you book the cruise another way.

As usual, you can still get additional perks if you transfer your booking to a TA that offers them.

If you used a TA for the cruise you are taking in August, be aware that any new cruise you book onboard that cruise will automatically be assigned to the same TA, unless you specify otherwise.

This policy has created problems for some passengers who were not aware of it.

For maximum flexibility, it is usually best to keep the new onboard booking in your own names only and not let them assign it to any TA at that time.

That way you get another 60 days to decide whether you want to use the same TA again, find a different TA who offers a better deal, or keep the booking yourself and use no TA at all.

Hi everyone!

Any

I hope you have a great time in August! When DH and I were on the Silhouette we booked our last cruise that we went on (Summit). On the Summit, we booked our future 2 cruises on the ship (Alaska-Infinity and Galapagos). The incentives for booking on board are fantastic!! We can transfer the booking to our TA once we are home and we have received incentives from the TA too.

I would definitely recommend this for you. You can change the date without paying any fees either!

Could I ask you for a favor? Could you please take a picture of the menu of the Tuscan grill (It's outside the restaurant) when you go on the cruise? It's supposed to change in July and I would love to see what they change it to.

I'm not sailing on the Infinity to Alaska until June! I'd like to know ASAP since it's our favorite restaurant.

Thanks in advance![emoji2]

Booking another cruise while on Celebrity does have it advantages but beware.

It does not work if you are like us and usually book cruises inside the final payment window. Celebrity will not honor the pre booking OBC on those bookings.

A friend just found out the hard way. It took a few calls to Celebrity to actually have his $100 on board booking fee refunded. He was not a happy camper. We are aware of this so we never book while we are on board since the chances of us booking outside the final payment window is very slight.

That's only valid until the end of July. Hoping something similar is available into August, both for the OP and myself ;).

Same for us - we will be on the Millennium on August and hope to see a similar offer - any chances for that?